Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lay down and accept defeat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARVsUfXwx8s&ab_channel=TADASUKE

The Grinch Smile GIF

I DOWNLOADED ALL OF INTIAL D

I AM GOING TO WATCH IT,

COPNG IS THE ANSWER BOYOS

Its never been more over before idk what to do or say
Im just gonna lay around till something happens or not
Its only going to get worse, brocel. Buckle up. We are transitioning into an unprecedented dark age. The writing is on the wall

Its only going to get worse, brocel. Buckle up. We are transitioning into an unprecedented dark age. The writing is on the wall
I cant im gonna end it this decade or hope I die

great depression 2.0 but even more extreme

its not worshipping its a reference of how much genetics determine someones life :blackpill:
Genetics dictates everything. The rest is just unconscious stimuli and evolutionary instincts

It's over. We get ONE FUCKING LIFE on this planet. We were unlucky and were born subhumanly ugly. We will never be allowed into society. We will never be able to enjoy life.

We cope until we die or until we rope.

its not worshipping its a reference of how much genetics determine someones life :blackpill:
I dont want to be reminded how some guys live like gods while I live like a sewer rat :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It's over. We get ONE FUCKING LIFE on this planet. We were unlucky and were born subhumanly ugly. We will never be allowed into society. We will never be able to enjoy life.

its hell on earth,

I dont want to be reminded how some guys live like gods while I live like a sewer rat :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
are yall americancels