Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why it's so hard for normies to accept the blackpill

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
A lot of the normies you encounter on reddit, discord and other normshit sites and applications are virgins themselves, but the moment you try to explain them why they ended up an incel they start bashing you for "hating" on women.

The thing with normies is that it's hard for them to accept defeat because they were raised in a normal household and positive upbringing. Most of them get validation from their peers and closed ones.

The thing with the blackpill is that only the biggest abused dogs such as myself can fully submit to the blackpill since it's not enough to just mindlessly hate on women. Embracing the blackpill is ALSO about understanding human nature. If you've never undergone severe abuse in your life chances are that you will DISCARD the blackpill as false.

Only the so-called "sufferers" like us can fully grasp the blackpill. People who come from broken families, were bullied, neglected, ostracized for just existing, blamed, humiliated. People who never had a chance to shine because the moment they tried something they were immediately sabotaged by society.

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey

Because they are all retards

Most people prefer sweet lies over harsh truth.

Because they are all retards
that's not the reason. We live in completely different worlds. If I were to be a person who was treat with kindness i'd also discard the blackpill.

To blue pilled for this world thays why

A lot of the normies you encounter on reddit, discord and other normshit sites and applications are virgins themselves, but the moment you try to explain them why they ended up an incel they start bashing you for "hating" on women.

The thing with normies is that it's hard for them to accept defeat because they were raised in a normal household and positive upbringing. Most of them get validation from their peers and closed ones.

The thing with the blackpill is that only the biggest abused dogs such as myself can fully submit to the blackpill since it's not enough to just mindlessly hate on women. Embracing the blackpill is ALSO about understanding human nature. If you've never undergone severe abuse in your life chances are that you will DISCARD the blackpill as false.

Only the so-called "sufferers" like us can fully grasp the blackpill. People who come from broken families, were bullied, neglected, ostracized for just existing, blamed, humiliated. People who never had a chance to shine because the moment they tried something they were immediately sabotaged by society.

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey
mumbai dog pill
only mumbai mongrels will readily accept this knoweldge because it does not require us to think "negative" of people we know and cherish (we cherish few or no ppl cuz most abuse or ignore us)

dnc if they do.

because to them a below average dude is ugly and from time to time you see woman with below average dudes.

mumbai dog pill
only mumbai mongrels will readily accept this knoweldge because it does not require us to think "negative" of people we know and cherish (we cherish few or no ppl cuz most abuse or ignore us)
mumbai?

because to them a below average dude is ugly and from time to time you see woman with below average dudes.
that also but those sub5s pulled a foid because they had self-confidence, jestermaxxed and had no trouble socializing. Bullying leads to low-self esteem and that shit will doom you to inevitable inceldom especially as a sub5.

Normies who don't fuck every week are Volcels who worship foids and Chads,they refuse the blackpill because it shatters their bubble world.

Because they've gotten/can get what we want so they don't feel the anger we do,
theirs also just a certain lack of sympathy among them for incels which kinda make me hate them tbh

yes mumbai street dog who knows human nature better than western psychology phd
Exactly. The academia of all kinds is filled with leftists who are controlled by kikes or commies and peddle bluepill shit to the masses. The western education system is equivalent to a ponzi scheme now.

Normies are full of Tranny hormones

Yup any non NT abused dog accepts it whilst bluepilled “incel” KHV normies will not care and even deny it because they are deluded ntfags

Yup any non NT abused dog accepts it whilst bluepilled “incel” KHV normies will not care and even deny it because they are deluded ntfags
death to NTfags!

The blackpill weighs heavily on your shoulders, when you swallow it. My whole life and the way I see things massively changed. My mood has become worse knowing what my future holds

I think those guys refuse to accept that its over for them.

Because they are desperately trying to hang on to the bluepill and cope.

They live in a rainbow world.

I must admit - in the past, i've been trying to preach about the blackpill ideology to the the normalfags in my circle, and the end result was always dissapointing. They geniuenly don't seem to care even if you give objective facts and truths. Also you seem to already provide the perfect answer to your own question, брат.

Last edited:
Not all bluepilled incels in denial are deluded normal ntfags, because some don't even realize that they aren't actually NT. What you just described was literally me prior to learning about the blackpill 4 years ago.

So, if I grew up in a happy home, looking the same as I do now, I'd just be a bluepilled incel?

And, if I still grew up in the same fucked-up household, but looked like Chad, halo effect would mitigate all of that bullshit.

But it's a combination of being both UGLY and coming from a fucked-up household that led me to the blackpill?

How to remedy this? Abuse normies when you get the chance. Society deserves this. You reap what you sow.
People who never had a chance to shine because the moment they tried something they were immediately sabotaged by society.
There is no need to sabotage what you don't believe will succeed. That's the big thing here. Normgroids recognize that you're better than them in some way, that they won't be able to compete with you on your terms, so they sabotage you.

Because they want to be morally and politically correct. Women want the society to be morally and politically correct

"Lemmings just want to do what they believe they're expected to do, whatever the other lemmings are doing."

-Dr. William Pierce

Mean IQ on the bell curve isnt enough to understand the blackpill

Normies still believe in the just world fallacy.

Describing nature is not the same as hating women.
Bunnies eat their own shit. It's not hating bunnies, you're just describing nature.

Women lust for chad, that is just nature

Normies like to add extra meaning to what we say and then get offended for the stuff THEY THEMSELVES added
full

I must admit - in the past, i've been trying to preach about the blackpill ideology to the the normalfags in my circle, and the end result was always dissapointing. They geniuenly don't seem to care even if you give objective facts and truths. Also you seem to already provide the perfect answer to your own question, брат.
Retards

When blackpilling always blame it on something else first like ohh its social media and dating apps people not meeting irl and then start quoting statistics which reveal the truth while pretending to be oblivious to it yourself

One of the reasons is because they dont want incels to be victims because then they'll have to take responsibility.

The truth is that you need a minimum IQ to understand the blackpill and the majority of people lack that requirement, it is not that complicated