Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I let the door SLAM on this fat, ugly, pig (srs)

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★★
I was walking towards the door to my job this morning, and through the corner of my eyes, I saw this fat black lady wobble towards the door. She was wobbling quickly so that I would open the door for her and she did not have to put in the code.

I reached the door first and she was just a few feet behind me. Instead of holding the door open for her while I went in, I let it SLAM on her face and she had to put the code in. I pretended not to see/hear her.

It felt good. If she were thin or normal weight or even slightly overweight I WOULD have kept the door open for her. Disgusting pig HAD to be obese.

doorniggers deserve this tbh, it feels like i'm the only one with a key in the entire building

Should do it regardless of weight

based. even more based that it was a landwhale black foid. gosh are they annoying

Based
But you should do it bc they are foids who exist

nice . i want to do it more often myself but im high inhib and have to make it look like an accident

I was walking towards the door to my job this morning, and through the corner of my eyes, I saw this fat black lady wobble towards the door. She was wobbling quickly so that I would open the door for her and she did not have to put in the code.

I reached the door first and she was just a few feet behind me. Instead of holding the door open for her while I went in, I let it SLAM on her face and she had to put the code in. I pretended not to see/hear her.

It felt good. If she were thin or normal weight or even slightly overweight I WOULD have kept the door open for her. Disgusting pig HAD to be obese.
Hahahahahah

I have begun to stop going thru a door first.

If I see a foid coming up behind I just step aside.