Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like how all the fuckers are crying over Kanye west ATM

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
He just said the words "I like Hitler" and it made the nation cry. Meanwhile a woman could commit such Nazi like acts by engaging with white tall men with blue eyes dark or blonde hair and kill short autistic deathnic men and homeless ones without compassion. Oh yeah and other fucking men would kill to defend mlady.

Wtf is with the human population lately???

Women are bigger Nazi tbh tbh
modern day eugenicists

It's been funny to watch Kanye go off the deep end. Weird to hear people in the main stream talk about people like Nick Fuentes.

Ye only spoke the truth about the globohomokikes who control this world and how they turned society into a depraved cesspool.

It's been funny to watch Kanye go off the deep end. Weird to hear people in the main stream talk about people like Nick Fuentes.
what if he's being controlled by the elites like the CIA did mkultra

Ye only spoke the truth about the globohomokikes who control this world and how they turned society into a depraved cesspool.
And for that he's getting beaten. But he also said he loves Jews and nazis.... In the same podcast

how is he going off the depend? he just got redpilled hard on the jews and is acting weird cuz of all the attention hes getting

He just said the words "I like Hitler" and it made the nation cry. Meanwhile a woman could commit such Nazi like acts by engaging with white tall men with blue eyes dark or blonde hair and kill short autistic deathnic men and homeless ones without compassion. Oh yeah and other fucking men would kill to defend mlady.

Wtf is with the human population lately???
all young western foids are nazis

And for that he's getting beaten. But he also said he loves Jews and nazis.... In the same podcast
all young western foids are nazis
Free my nigga lucario