Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like the only successful men today with women are criminals

WeirdoDesperado

WeirdoDesperado

Officer
★★★★
Those who beat others for fun, roadmen, drug dealers, gang members, prisoners and other criminals who hurt other people. They cuck even very rich men and everyone else who aren't into evil. They're the only ones today who get to fuck JB's and experience teen love. It's like the times of Adam and Eve. The forbidden fruit now is having wild sex with evildoers, preferably with tattoos. I've also noticed that many foids on tinder have snakes tattooed on them.

Female nature is the reason why women were disciplined in the past. Switzerland is a very successful well-being nation with real democracy, it was probably the last nation in Europe to give women rights to vote. Coincidence? I think it's not.

I'm not encouraging anyone to commit crime.

Yes the dark triad is real and potent.
Women won't shut the fuck up about how they hate nice guys and love bad boys.
Now they are free to choose their partners tall criminals are the men with the most SMV.

Women are just stupid sluts into darktriadmaxxers, the fast life strategy ones at least. I knew plenty of birches like this, but then again there are also women who aren't into that shit. It depends. My country doesn't have a lot of crime, thugmaxxers here only get fast life promiscuous sluts.

Now they are free to choose their partners tall criminals are the men with the most SMV.
I hate dark triad. Reading the darktriadpill makes me want to be mean to bitches to turn them on but unfortunately it won't work as I'm nor a chad.

Idk man i think athletes, rappers, influencers, even tiktok pretty boys do much more slaying than criminals. At least here in balkans criminals usually get tatooed sillicone roasties way past their prime while prime JBs are reserved for categories i mentioned above.

I remember thugs had no problem with females in my school.

Gang nigga shoot his opps and smoke weed and shit @Vendetta

Completely agree .Every woman will choose gangster Henry Cavill over nerdy video games player IT teacher Henry Cavill

Foids hate nice guys

Completely agree .Every woman will choose gangster Henry Cavill over nerdy video games player IT teacher Henry Cavill
No, Women will choose both Henry Cavil

the dark triad
Attractive Good looking criminals are called dark triad
While for ugly looking criminals is called evil

It's always been this way. What's a criminal and what isn't is just a matter of definition.

Might makes right.

The more low inhib, violent and psychopathic he is, the more women like the said man.

This is a reflex of liberal, degenerate society with glorification of criminal activities. Aside from dating, the people who get rich are the criminals or morally evil/degenerate, they are the corrupt politicians, the scammers, the shady businesses, the lobbyist, the whores.

Society went through the destruction of values and morals that were used to built it and this is the result. Corruption and degeneracy are what's necessary for success today.

This is a reflex of liberal, degenerate society with glorification of criminal activities. Aside from dating, the people who get rich are the criminals or morally evil/degenerate, they are the corrupt politicians, the scammers, the shady businesses, the lobbyist, the whores.

Society went through the destruction of values and morals that were used to built it and this is the result. Corruption and degeneracy are what's necessary for success today.

Can confirm. A leftist chick from my work only dates foreigners. The bad kind that ruins your country. The kind that believes the exact opposite of what she believes.

My theory is that these toilets think, they are "exciting" and "masculine".

Just Go ER theory