Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I like Masculine Women but I am Asian Man and not so masculine

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Least mentally unstable chink. What a comedic race.

For me it's the opposite. I like white girls cause they are more prettier and feminine than curryfoids. I don't know why people call them masculine. They are way more feminine than deathnic foids and seem to become even more girly when around Chad.

Images 16

For me it's the opposite. I like white girls cause they are more prettier and feminine than curryfoids. I don't know why people call them masculine. They are way more feminine than deathnic foids and seem to become even more girly when around Chad.

View attachment 992100
Fr

This nigga knows his stuff @Pixycel snows on top

IMG 1166

Elliot may be alive after all

White girls are the most feminine. Unfortunately this means they are the most impressionable so you get intense narcissism and shit like "white girl wasted"

White foids will become higher in demand in USA as they're the new minority gone are the days where they were just seen as plain Jane's like their grandmother's.