Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I like nerdy guys

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The nerd she chose from the speed dating was a literal Chad in glasses. He didn't even bother dressing up.

That series is pure normie cancer material

lol "chad", he just happened to be the only one without aspergers.

Of course your nerd has to be Chad or upper tier normie as very least, only dressed effortless, wearing glasses and having a messy haircut. Normies think these qualities always make you a "nerd".

lol "chad", he just happened to be the only one without aspergers.

Exactly. Chad is relative. This guy is tall and handsome. And look at his jaw.

the guy with the glasses/suit doesnt look too bad.

she and him dont even have overlapping or common mutual interests between each other, this is evident that looks pervades personality (or that looks takes precedence over personality).

Last edited:
I almost threw up...

Can't even identify as nerd or geek anymore. It all feels so normified and mainstreamy.

I almost threw up...

Can't even identify as nerd or geek anymore. It all feels so normified and mainstreamy.

Exactly. Especially with video game culture.

I wonder if we will see a comic con for incel community one day.

Of course your nerd has to be Chad or upper tier normie as very least, only dressed effortless, wearing glasses and having a messy haircut. Normies think these qualities always make you a "nerd".

Fat ugly annoying arrogant bitch

Yet I'd still be lucky to lick her piss off the floor. Fuck my life. Fuck my status

I wish it was only videogames...

And don't dare criticize anything. THE AUTHORS OF A FRANCHISE OWE YOU NOTHING.

GEEK CULTURE IS FOR EVERYONE. TAKE MUH MONEYS.

Fucking cultural appropriation is that. Bullying you your whole life for it and then slowly taking it over and ruin it.

Shocker. She picked the guy who looks like Clark Kent in disguise instead of the fat fucking announcer in a kimono or whatever that faggy shit is

You guys still don't know what an actual chad looks like he was the best looking easily so far but nowhere near enough to hit Chad territory.

You guys still don't know what an actual chad looks like he was the best looking easily so far but nowhere near enough to hit Chad territory.

Fuck off with your picky Chad definition. Chad is like being tall, it is relative. Someone 6 feet tall is short among men who are 6'4. But tall among men who are 5'8.

This guy was a Chad at comic con. He wouldn't be a Chad among professional athletes.