Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I like Short men but they lie so I'll date Tall Chad

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★

Foids mang.! Something I've realized about foids is that they LOVE not being accountable for their actions (water). :feelswhat:
This whore is into Tall Chads (like any other whore) but she wants to make it seem like it's because shortcels lie about their height. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

'This guy on bumbe said he's 5'7 but he was actually 5'6 when we met, I hate liars, Guess I'll have to date Tall Chad who doesn't lie teehee!':foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I hope she gets crushed by a truck (IN A VIDEO GAME)

They need to find a 'moral' way to justify their eugenic nature. Oh yeahh.. it wasnt because he was short its because even though he was the perfect man he lied so......

Why do you think men feel compelled to lie regarding their height?

Fair enough for women logic

Everyone is too stupid to make their own decisions. Someone else (the leviathan) should do so.

He was such a gentleman

Oh yeah, that fucking bitch sent me into a rage when I first saw her thread

I mean you can't make this shit up. Foid says height doesn't matter while creating thread about dumping short guys.

All the foids in the comments also saying literally the same thing: they just happened to dump the short guys for ''lying''. It just so happens they were short. SO FUCKING CONVENIENT.

This way, the foid can still get fucked by huge tall chad cock while feeling morally superior.

And foids wonder why men exagerate their height. Because it's nigh impossible for a bellow average height man to have a chance in 2024.

It's also a self fulfilling prophecy because of course the tall 6'2 chad doesn't feel the need to exagerate his height.

Such a fucking joke, man. It's so obvious to anyone height matters for men. You're more attractive to women, men respect you and take you more seriously, it's been proven taller men get more frequent job raises, promotions, everyone treats them better.

Fuck foids

And if a tall guy lied that he's shorter than he really is, she'd still date him.

"6'3 Chad constantly abused so now I hate tall men and will only date short men from now on." Said no foid ever.

Just making the assumption that short men are a certain way. But if I make literally any assumption about literally any woman, it's time to repeal voting rights for men.

It's not about the honesty, it's about looks. Tall chad could say he's 5'12 and foids don't care. Do you think she'd have any problem if a 5'10 guy said he was 5'7? It's only a problem because he was short.

And if a tall guy lied that he's shorter than he really is, she'd still date him.
I didn't see this the first time so my comment basically says the same thing in it.

Reddit makes my blood boil

Fucking bitch wouldn`t feel the same way if a 6`4 guy lied and said he was 6`2 she`d ride him that night

They really believe their own bullshit

chad lies and stil get laid

Foids mang.! Something I've realized about foids is that they LOVE not being accountable for their actions (water). :feelswhat:

Then expect men to be accountable when a foid lies about their age or falsely accuses them of rape

If lying about income to date is illegal then lying about age should be too

It has nothing to do with honesty everything to do with height.

hopefully she is raped and killed soon

If this were the 1960s would these same women complain about black people who lie on their CV and put white?

"Oh I'm an employer and I don't care about race. However, blacks who put white as their race on employment applications are insecure about their race and should get over it. I will never hire them."

This whore is into Tall Chads (like any other whore) but she wants to make it seem like it's because shortcels lie about their height. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

'This guy on bumbe said he's 5'7 but he was actually 5'6 when we met, I hate liars, Guess I'll have to date Tall Chad who doesn't lie teehee!':foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I hope she gets crushed by a truck (IN A VIDEO GAME)

Cunt should be raped and burned aliv