Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I look like a terrorist if i let my beard grew out

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Around 2 years ago i let my beard grow out for around 3 weeks. Usually i have a 3 days beard but if i let it grow out it only grows out the beardhair on my jawline and not on my cheeks or my mustache, making me look like some ISIS or Taliban terrorist. Even my grandpa told me at his birtday i looked like a Taliban.
Isis video damascus 27 april

This is about how my beard looked like plus mustache

Who knows, maybe one day once i lose the little bit of sanity and hope i have left, ill talibanmaxx and grow out my beard and hair, get some Sandnigger clothes, tanmaxx and brown contacts. I could also imagine throwing an empty sports bag at sexhavers while screaming "Allahu akbar" to scare and scar them for life :feelskek: .

Jihad maxxing is actually based.
Screenshot 2024 04 08 182054

long hair and beard is Sunnah, and we should all be imitating the Prophet (PBUH)

Screenshot 2024 04 08 182156

Allahu Akhbar

I dont believe in Islam but maybe people leave me alone if i talibanmaxx
yeah they will if u look like a dangerous terrorist it's good way to scare normies and foids

yeah they will if u look like a dangerous terrorist it's good way to scare normies and foids
Im a turbo manlet but Arabs are generally not very tall, so it might work if i look low trust enough

That’s the sad truth, and it’s also sad that a good chunk of them believe in Capitalism, when that’s part of the issue.

I don’t like Islam though, but i’m not a fan of Christianity either.

Did this guy read my mind?
Nothing wrong with capitalism and when we look at gov spending as a % of the GDP we notice China and Russia are far more capitalistic than the west. Hypergamy is entirely a state subsidy as are mudmanoids usually at rates around half the GDP.

At least Taliban does something, meanwhile most right wingers just mentally masturbate 24/7
"You will see when the west collapses, then we will have power again" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can grow a full thick beard but after just a few days of growth my cave-dwelling, sharia law Taliban phenotype becomes unleashed. As I live in a white majority city people give me odd looks.

I look much more normal clean shaved and get treated normally

I can grow a full thick beard but after just a few days of growth my cave-dwelling, sharia law Taliban phenotype becomes unleashed. I look much more normal clean shaved
Mogs me, did you ever try jihadmaxxing ?

I look more like some Redneck/"White trash" I'd say; I think I was even told that a few times.

imagine being sand and barely able to grow a beard