Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I listen to girlfriend ASMR videos

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It's beyond ovER. This is what inceldom has done to me. Just when I think it cannot get any worse, I find myself sitting here and listening to gf ASMR videos because that's the kindest any female has ever talked to me before. It legitimately makes me tear up hearing it because it sounds so beautiful to hear these words, even though I know they're not real and were never meant for me. It feels horrible knowing that I'll never get a girl to say those words of love, comfort, and care willingly to me. My life is so worthless :feelsrope:

Last edited:
It's beyond ovER. This is what inceldom has done to me. Just when I think it cannot get any worse, I find myself sitting here and listening to gf ASMR videos because that's the kindest any female has ever talked to me before. It legitimately makes me tear up hearing it because it sounds so beautiful to hear these words, even though I know they're not real and not meant to me. It feels horrible knowing that I'll never get a girl to say those words of love, comfort, and care willingly to me. My life is so worthless :feelsrope:
:feelsrope: foid voice is addictive, like a drug

You're welcome.

It's beyond ovER. This is what inceldom has done to me. Just when I think it cannot get any worse, I find myself sitting here and listening to gf ASMR videos because that's the kindest any female has ever talked to me before. It legitimately makes me tear up hearing it because it sounds so beautiful to hear these words, even though I know they're not real and were never meant for me. It feels horrible knowing that I'll never get a girl to say those words of love, comfort, and care willingly to me. My life is so worthless :feelsrope:
Same, I want a gf so much and there are plenty of pretty girls in my town.
Many if them avoid me, ignore me and give me weird looks.
They fear me and hate me, for absolutely no reason.

Same, I want a gf so much and there are plenty of pretty girls in my town.
Many if them avoid me, ignore me and give me weird looks.
They fear me and hate me, for absolutely no reason.
1 reason and 1 reason only: your subhumanity.

If i would know Japanese well then i could hope with countless paid ASMRs sadly i only know a couple of words and most western asmrs are not that great.

Heartless foids should be forced to witness our suffering that they have inflicted on us. And foids who laugh at it or don’t care should be hanged immediately

Not sure i want to put myself through torture

those videos are insane cringe

same but not the sub/dom ones . just normal wife, mommy or gf vids

640px-Ted_Kaczynski_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

Its not your fault brocel, its foids' fault

I tried ASMR myself and my body cannot sleep or stimulate to it

I watch ASMR but only for da tingles