Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally got to taste what life as a chad is like and then got fucked over

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I mean, I was literally a chad kid. I was cute as fuck. Girls liked me, I loved myself and I had friends. That was life on easy mode. Then I got older and started balding (at 15) and it was over. Ive been addicted to gaming since then and basically had no social life. Now I'm depressed and ugly. Also I got very mentalcel with psychosis and going to rehabs. My life has gone from heaven to hell. I've seen both sides of the same coin. I dont know what else to tell you but this very brutal

so you're not incel? you had non-paid sex as a young chad?

Imagine having a good childhood

Is that avi you or what what race are you

How old are you now?

Mogs me, I tried to make friends as a kid but everyone just viewed me as the weird kid

bad hair is immediate nightmare mode for anyone without a chad face but especially for whites

If you have well-developed facial bones, you're not an incel.

Because everything went to shit during puberty, both my face and mind. The only positive thing about puberty was the height gained from it.
How tall are you now?

I mean, I was literally a chad kid. I was cute as fuck. Girls liked me, I loved myself and I had friends. That was life on easy mode. Then I got older and started balding (at 15) and it was over. Ive been addicted to gaming since then and basically had no social life. Now I'm depressed and ugly. Also I got very mentalcel with psychosis and going to rehabs. My life has gone from heaven to hell. I've seen both sides of the same coin. I dont know what else to tell you but this very brutal
You're a normie
i have never had females show interest in me
they all found me gross and bullied me, even into adulthood

Girls kinda liked me in middle school but that was before everyone grew and developed masculine features.
If you really are 6'2 it may not be over for you try to do what you can man.

You're a normie
i have never had females show interest in me
they all found me gross and bullied me, even into adulthood
That's brutal. Yeah I'm normie but dont underestimate mentalceldom

I mean, I was literally a chad kid. I was cute as fuck. Girls liked me, I loved myself and I had friends. That was life on easy mode. Then I got older and started balding (at 15) and it was over
This is cope OP, you were a brad at best. Baldness is not enough to curtail chad success he's just too masculine

OP is probably a normie

failed normie. go to looksmax or lookism ma nigga

Childhood mogs me, but maybe you have more chance to ascend so good for you

I got bullied since I was 4 years old :feelsrope:
My life was always shit :feelsrope:

Childhood mogs me, but maybe you have more chance to ascend so good for you

I got bullied since I was 4 years old :feelsrope:
My life was always shit :feelsrope:
tbh, I dont even care about ascending. it will do nothing for me. I'm confined to my bed thanks to depression. I'm trying to work from home so i can be comfy because i have no energy. its over. hikikomori :dab:

like i said man, im still living in hell. I'm bedridden trying to work from home because I have no energy. its severely over for me. How am I going to ascend when I cant even leave my room? Everywhere i go my depression starts amplifying. Yesterday I went to the hospital for something and I literally couldnt take it anymore and wanted to die. It seems like only when i dont put pressure on myself is when im kind of ok

Slavs are the missing link.

Norwood = death sentence. Sorry to hear about your condition, but @Diocel will want you banned from this server forever now cause at some point in your life women liked you and therefore you could have smashed and therefore fakecel.

What do you have against me?
Nothing lol, I like you. It’s just that you are the number one guy I think of when talking about someone who is a KHHV exclusionist.

Oh fuck no why would I exclude OP? he lost his hair at 15 and it screwed his chances of ascending. he's not a one of those failed normies that never tried yet say they have it as bad as ugly men (us).
Some people like personalitycel would say people had been getting laid since 12

I’ve seen it too like you

OP giving off fakecel vibes. I'm suspicious.

If you wasting your height give that shit here.

Balding is one of the most fixable things. Just get fake hair. It looks 100% realistic.

most children are ,,cute" due to neoteny, doesn't necessarily mean that they're good looking.

ah, you're 6'2, you fucking antichrist.

Last edited:
most children are ,,cute" due to neoteny, doesn't necessarily mean that they're good looking.

ah, you're 6'2, you fucking antichrist.
Height means nothing without a good face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back