Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a state of constant rage

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Because im 5'11 while there are males out there with 6'4+ heights

Because I have subhuman frame while there are males who look like trucks

Because I have poor zygomatic projection while there are guys whose faces look lean at 20% bodyfat. Meanwhile i have to take extreme care of diet for the bloat to not totally ruin my face outline due to it storing in the ramuses.

Because no matter what I do I will ALWAYS be inferior, I will NEVER be safe from becoming invisible and laughable if some male like that strolls in the same area I am. Because there is nothing I can do. Because I gave up on relationships because of this constant risk. Because the 8/10 or death meme is TRUE, and I dont mean that less than 8=incel, but that you are at constant risk, never safe.

I fucking hate male disparity. I hate this mog or be mogged world so much. I hate the halo effect. I hate the shadow effect. I hope Chads that had it easy all their lives bevome 2/10 looks and suffer the rest of their lives.

This is like complaining that you've only eaten 4,500 calories today to a homeless person

Well at least your life is better than ours

5'11 and my 5'9, the supposed average are like midget status these days. No use being average or even a little above. There's still so much Chad's around. Why even try...

Hormonal imbalance caused by wrong and too much eating which then caused you to ejaculate too much. Our natural state is happiness and satisfaction 24/7/365 but we humans just fucked up the original plan of the creator. The creator whatever you call him Allah, God, Buddha is forever good.

You have it extremely easy.

Hormonal imbalance caused by wrong and too much eating which then caused you to ejaculate too much. Our natural state is happiness and satisfaction 24/7/365 but we humans just fucked up the original plan of the creator. The creator whatever you call him Allah, God, Buddha is forever good.
inhale more nigga farts to balance your hormones and achieve godlike frame

You envy top tier males - who are pretty rare.
most males have it worse than you.

You envy top tier males - who are pretty rare.
most males have it worse than you.

I dont care about how uncommon they are. The fact that any male that lives like a god because of genetics exists makes me miserable. The fact that they share species and gender with me. Its not about how common they are. Its about they existing at all.

Also most peoplebfall in the 4-6 range, I dont think I have it so much better than most males.

Youre old too, dont forget that.

You are complaining in the wrong place mate. Most of us just want to live normal lives

You're 5'11"? I thought you were 5'6" or something because of your frame.

I dont care about how uncommon they are. The fact that any male that lives like a god because of genetics exists makes me miserable. The fact that they share species and gender with me. Its not about how common they are. Its about they existing at all.

Also most peoplebfall in the 4-6 range, I dont think I have it so much better than most males.

look back at what you wrote and now you can understand why you are antagonized around here (same reasoning).

you are higher than average so technicly you kinda do.

raging at nature is like Tilting at windmills.

Lol is this nigga serious.he has a fwb and will get a gf as well.

Chadlite complaining about not being a gigachad lol what a time to be an incel.

Chadlite complaining about not being a gigachad lol what a time to be an incel.

How much do you weight?

You are complaining you are not chad while we are here wishing we were you