Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look forward to cooming

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
Imagine being so miserable that you look forward to getting home and cooming when @ wagecuck

All incels should be euthanized

This is so fucking miserable

I'm looking forward to sleeping because I forget about daily problems and there is a chance to dream about having a gf.

Last night I dreamt about having a cute female friend with nice body. We were sitting on the couch and watching TV and she teased me by hitting me lightly in the genitals, then I got "mad" and I lift her legs.

Then I got serious and asked her "can I touch your ass?" She answered "Sure, why don't you play with my pussy also"

I got too happy and woke up. I felt like total shit because even regular normies get experiences like that and its certain I never will. Now I developed a fetish on red jeans.
All incels should be euthanized

This is so fucking miserable
:yes::yes::yes: Whats the point really.

I'm looking forward to sleeping because I forget about daily problems and there is a chance to dream about having a gf.

Last night I dreamt about having a cute female friend with nice body. We were sitting on the couch and watching TV and she teased me by hitting me lightly in the genitals, then I got "mad" and I lift her legs.

Then I got serious and asked her "can I touch your ass?" She answered "Sure, why don't you play with my pussy also"

I got too happy and woke up. I felt like total shit because even regular normies get experiences like that and its certain I never will. Now I developed a fetish on red jeans.
Absolutely brutal

Every day I come back from work, I can't wait to coom

Beyond brutal and cursed

My dreams are all weird and fucked up. Last night I dreamed about jerking off and ejaculated blood. And I came when I woke up.

This still scares me.
Scary shit, I didnt cum in my sleep since teen days. Sometimes i dream about my teeth shattering and i wake up clenching my teeth.

I'm loser even in my dreams :fuk:

A TRUE COOM ENTHUSIAST :feelsohh:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

:yes::yes::yes: Whats the point really.
Yesterday I saw a dream of watching a movie alone