Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i look like a bird apparently

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in English class my assigned seat is next to this manlet Mexican kid, and 2 foids. today one of them said out of the blue that I looked like a bird because of my nose, then she asked the other foid if she thinks I look like a bird and she agreed and said my nose looked like a birds beak

JFL the only thing foids can be creative at is making new insults for ugly men :feelsclown:

Should of said they look like roast beef

Does he mog you?

65e

Over for beakcels.

Me I was the ace of spades :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Hit her in the face and permanently deform her nose in fallout 3, follow her and do it at night

Hit her in the face and permanently deform her nose in fallout 3, follow her and do it at night
her face is deformed enough, she's a sheboon. the other one who agreed is an Arab immigrant from Palestine though

they said something to me again today but I forgot. they said I looked like something else, today another foid joined in on their insults

Why are there so many highschool kids on here? @Ray

Zoomer Stacies are pickier and have more options now than ever, Gen Z is going to be the most cucked generation. Within the next two years zoomer men are gonna realize this and stop being denial, the incel count will multiply :feelsLSD:
True but no one wants to hear their hs stories. Wait until college at least

One of my old therapists was a young pretty foid she looked like a bird, like a pretty bird. In most cases it's not a compliment.