Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I look like this guy

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m 6’2 85 kg double chin, bloated face, high eyelid exposure, recessed chin , terribly ugly face without patchy piece of shit beard

@kekfuel here a human example lol

View: https://youtu.be/oadVnDdbXe8

u have soyboy phenotype if u live in a tall country then its probably over unless u get surgeries

Starve yourself, sorry, but it seems like Auschwitzmaxxing is the only option some fatcels have.

Look at the jawline on this kike!

111984182 dachau2

The guy from the video doesn't look incel at all. He just needs to lose some weight. I'm not saying he's a slayer though.

yeah he aint getting no pussy. maybe landwhale thats it.

you can definitely JBW a noodle. This soy beard look with glasses is good enough for them as long as you're white. They would take it over a 9/10 Chang or Chadpreet.

I don’t have that jaw it would look like shit to me
Tbh. I am terribly skinny but have a recessed jaw so it doesn’t even matter. If I was a healthy weight it would probably make my face look even more soy than it already does.

White normie.is

i could've posted a photo of some incel who looked almost exactly like me but cant find it. It was in the r/braincels archives

Or a mentalcel
Yes, he is crazy. He must be very stupid or mentalcel. He has a good look,he can work with his body and date even Stacies. :forcedsmile:
This forum is full of fakecels. :feelsohh:

Fatcel + 6 2” = volcel

You are completely crazy. If I were you I would date the most beautiful girls. You are a volcel or fakecel. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Or a mentalcel
lol at you coping faggots
Yes, he is crazy. He must be very stupid or mentalcel. He has a good look,he can work with his body and date even Stacies. :forcedsmile:
This forum is full of fakecels. :feelsohh:
What a fucking idiot you are
Fatcel + 6 2” = volcel
Dude I’m not fucking fat you idiot
Fucking die

Cope, these days it's chadlite and up only in East Asia
Gigacope. Jbw doesn't just mean East Asia, it's actually more successful in America and Europe due to noodles seeking white validation.

Look at SF and LA, it's literally two entire cities full of low tier white guys pulling jbw game. @starcrapoo

Of course bro I’m a volcel mentalcel 21 yr old khhv :feelsstudy::feelskek::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
Yes, you have no reason to complain with such good look. The guy on the video speaks about his gf. :forcedsmile:
You are a fakecel or mentalcel :forcedsmile:

Are you a gymcel? Because 6'2 at 85kg is probably pretty fat if you don't have mucles.
bro what 85kg is skinny for a 6'2 guy. i know a 6'3.5 guy and he weight like 90/95kg and is skinny

mogs me with height, actually jealous

you can always fuck a chink or negress due to JBW