Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I love diablo 3

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I don’t understand people who dislike diablo 3 , it was so action packed and fun and you didn’t have to read 10 page guides to finish it like garbage diablo 2

Diablo 2 is so garbage

Diablo 4 is garbage too

I’m 1000 paragon in d3

Never played any of those games

No one asked.

i never played it since i would need to have to pay for the game monthly but i think that "grim dawn" is way better than diablo 3 and it's basically the same genre but with better mechanics and much more enjoyable gameplay.

i never played it since i would need to have to pay for the game monthly but i think that "grim dawn" is way better than diablo 3 and it's basically the same genre but with better mechanics and much more enjoyable gameplay.
You don’t need to pay monthly for diablo

You only do that with world of Warcraft

Diablo is for rookies. No wonder Fallout bores you.

D3 is better though

You don’t need to pay monthly for diablo

You only do that with world of Warcraft
that's news to me, i legit thought that they had us to pay for both games monthly to play.
i would try it then

that's news to me, i legit thought that they had us to pay for both games monthly to play.
i would try it then
Only wow

You should try the free trial up to the skeleton king

I started with that and loved the game

D3 is good, but D4 has best graphic but playerbase is shit