Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love Smooth Sanchez harassing and assaulting people, especially on foids

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
Because of how much I hate people, I loved seeing videos like this on him harassing people. People hate us as incels and especially foids who don’t give us any attention. I secretly admire this guy. I can’t wait for world war 3 and a nuclear war to happen in the future and that I hope North Korea and Russia will do it because I hate everyone, Good job Smooth Sanchez on punishing society for our Inceledom and promoting the Incel movement on your videos they’re a bit embarrassing but were mostly funny to watch in my opinion. I agree, they do deserved to get run over by a truck because they don’t care about us, so fuck you foids and the human race if they don’t care about you I love seeing them suffer as punishment for not caring or loving us you sick humans and all of you foids who don’t care about us and you made us incels. People who don’t love you deserve to suffer
View: https://youtu.be/INwVUc47WDw?si=l_YN0Qt2Pb8rUZgn

Last edited:
He's very fun to watch. I watch his videos while eating a meal at times. :feelsPop:

Seems based, will watch later

Because of how much I hate people, I loved seeing videos like this on him harassing people. People hate us as incels and especially foids who don’t give us any attention. I secretly admire this guy. I can’t wait for world war 3 and a nuclear war to happen in the future and that I hope North Korea and Russia will do it because I hate everyone, Good job Smooth Sanchez on punishing society for our Inceledom and promoting the Incel movement on your videos they’re a bit embarrassing but were mostly funny to watch in my opinion. I agree, they do deserved to get run over by a truck because they don’t care about us, so fuck you foids and the human race if they don’t care about you I love seeing them suffer as punishment for not caring or loving us you sick humans and all of you foids who don’t care about us and you made us incels. People who don’t love you deserve to suffer
View: https://youtu.be/INwVUc47WDw?si=l_YN0Qt2Pb8rUZgn

We need thousands of Smooth Sanchezs to make the world a living hell for normies

Jfl imagine if we were as low inhib as him

Jfl imagine if we were as low inhib as him
World would've been a bettER place if all incels were as low inhib as him.

We need thousands of Smooth Sanchezs to make the world a living hell for normies
Especially for thier ignorance! I love it how smooth Sanchez are teaching them a lesson he's my hero

One day we need to protest for women's hypergamy
That day will come one day. We need more guys to be black pilled. Hell, even the red pill dudes are aware of foids' hypergamous nature. Day by day, more men are realizing the true female nature now.

That day will come one day. We need more guys to be black pilled. Hell, even the red pill dudes are aware of foids' hypergamous nature. Day by day, more men are realizing the true female nature now.
As long as simps and white knights can eventually stop being blue pilled and learn thier lessons and become black pills they would deserve forgiveness. I think in especially Western society they're becoming more red pill and black pill once failed normies get constant rejection from foids or if they get cheated on

As long as simps and white knights can eventually stop being blue pilled and learn thier lessons and become black pills they would deserve forgiveness. I think in especially Western society they're becoming more red pill and black pill once failed normies get constant rejection from foids or if they get cheated on
I saw some news article talking about "mysogyny in gen Z : the generation of men that hates women" .
Basically, the foid who wrote it was worried how a fast growing number of young guys are getting influenced by manosphere podcasters into hating foids and going against feminism.
Lifefuel for us. :feelsPop:

failed normies get constant rejection from foids or if they get cheated on
Will be too late for them, but they can still come to their senses.

I saw some news article talking about "mysogyny in gen Z : the generation of men that hates women" .
Basically, the foid who wrote it was worried how a fast growing number of young guys are getting influenced by manosphere podcasters into hating foids and going against feminism.
Lifefuel for us. :feelsPop:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back