Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love how there's no "clique" of mods on this website

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Nothing worse than forums where there's a bunch of mods and their orbiters desperately trying to get some form of power.

Well there is Knajjd, and then there are those dudes with purple names...

Mods dont post at all, there's just group member cliques and not necessarily mod cliques

The mod team here is the best of any site/forum/imageboard I ever used ngl. Not trying to kiss ass, just stating a fact. Even counting in the unforgiveness in the bans.

Last edited:
Most of them seem to cliques seem to have evaporated these days
I'm gonna make my own and then take over the world

You when I take over the world:

tfw you’re so subhuman you can’t even be in an incel clique

They’re more like the gestapo :feelskek: (Inb4 I get banned for making a joke goodbye friends)

serge must be good with picking them

Lol cope OP. Some mods here are definitely powerhungry and abuse their power to bully incels to feel like a chad. Not gonna name any names. Some mods are pretty good thought like @mental_out
Lol cope OP. Some mods here are definitely powerhungry and abuse their power to bully incels to feel like a chad. Not gonna name any names. Some mods are pretty good thought like @mental_out

They spend most of their time on the original insider discord so you don't hear about drama here

I wouldn't know. But they are quick.

Too bad they don't post much, so it's hard to learn their philosophy.

They’re more like the gestapo :feelskek: (Inb4 I get banned for making a joke goodbye friends)
Don't normal bans get removed on January 1st anyway?
I't not even 2 days until then. as we're posting this.

I love mods almost as much as I love the taste of boot polish

You're kidding, right? However,
The mod team here is the best of any site/forum/imageboard I ever used ngl. Not trying to kiss ass, just stating a fact. Even counting in the unforgiveness in the bans.

I'm glad it's not like reddit. I deleted my reddit account shortly after I got banned from /r/ShitPostCrusaders (it's over for JoJoCels) because of "transphobia" JFL. Mods can just ban you for any reason they want and they don't even need to give a proper explanation.