Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love inceloser very much

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
He's an endearing youngcel. So young and already so depressed and blackpilled. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I find his self-pity very endearing and wonderful. Long Live @inceloser !

I wish I had been as blackpilled as him at 18, although judging by his stories, he still has a lot to learn.

Those three words are said too much, they're not enough

trying to date a girl by asking her out to smoke weed? all that shit sounds like something a normie would do, eventually he'll get a date.

Hope he doesn't actually an hero

I wish I had been as blackpilled as him at 18, although judging by his stories, he still has a lot to learn.
tbh. I'd have spared myself a lot of suffering if I was blackpilled at that age.
I’m lucky to have gotten blackpilled at 18. Found the blackpill in early 2022, few months before I turned 19

I was sort of always 50% there though. I knew women weren’t attracted to pERsoynality and actually had things they wanted to go for, I was just coping thinking money > looks :feelskek:

I was blackpilled and didn't know it i used to hate foids to death and hate em on reddit

I’m lucky to have gotten blackpilled at 18. Found the blackpill in early 2022, few months before I turned 19

I was sort of always 50% there though. I knew women weren’t attracted to pERsoynality and actually had things they wanted to go for, I was just coping thinking money > looks :feelskek:
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

I was just coping thinking money > looks :feelskek:
Same but for a longer time. The redpillers love spreading this lie. I didn't like the idea of being a cash cow, so I didn't have wealthmaxxing as a goal anyway.

I didn't like the idea of being a cash cow, so I didn't have wealthmaxxing as a goal anyway
I was coping thinking that even if I pulled a gold digger she would “learn to love me over time” :lul:

But I gave up on that goal eventually due to a combination of losing motivation to study and getting truly blackpilled on foid nature

Over for that nigga

I was blackpilled at 16... never even stood a chance

I was a totally different creature at 18

What type?
Elab
Ambitious, hopeful. Full of energy and vitality. Arrogent. The world was supposed to be at my feet. Normies were my inferiors. Full of potential

Last edited:
Ambitious, hopeful. Full of energy and vitality. Arrogent. The world was supposed to be at my fight. Normies were my inferiors. Full of potential
Me too. I had delusions of success and grandeur.

Me too. I had delusions of success and grandeur.
How'd you end up like this. For me it was a slow grinding process of depression, dejection and lose of hope

How'd you end up like this.
Crushing failures in education and bodybuilding woke me up and made me realize that I'm less than dirt.

Took me til 20 to truly be blackpilled, I was a naive half redpill half bluepill moron with some few blackpills as a sidedish, seems younger and younger men are giving up hope completely, which is nice.

seems younger and younger men are giving up hope completely
Because feudalism and darwinism is growing in society. As civilization erodes and our primal barbaric impulses re-emerge, weak people fall into despair and ruin quicker.