Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love it when Chads die

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
I just watched a video by Mr. Ballen on youtube about some 28 year old 6'5 police officer who was killed by a theiving trio of based 17-year old whitecels

He died by being swung around by a rope attached the back of the car of the theives for over 1 mile, where he was violently bashed against trees, dragged on the pavement at 90 miles per hour, and his body was so fucked up by the end, when other police found his body, they thought it was a mutiliate deer.

The woman on the top right is his wife btw.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: DEATH TO CHADS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

31555466-0-image-a-184_1596554461052.jpg

ahh thank you, this is lifefuel in its purer form:feelsaww:

That foid will just find another Chad.

:dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
40 viewers? sup lurkers :feelsLSD:

No one will ever join this forum if we have people this mentally retarded.

I watch that channel too:feelsokman:

hope the kids arent tried as adults. except maybe the middle one since he looks like a chad AKA sexhaver

I just watched a video by Mr. Ballen on youtube about some 28 year old 6'5 police officer who was killed by a theiving trio of based 17-year old whitecels

He died by being swung around by a rope attached the back of the car of the theives for over 1 mile, where he was violently bashed against trees, dragged on the pavement at 90 miles per hour, and his body was so fucked up by the end, when other police found his body, they thought it was a mutiliate deer.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: DEATH TO CHADS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

May he’s soul rest in peace

Kinda lifefuel

Mortal Kombat has been declared

FUCK YOU CHAD
S

Good riddance, I hate chads

Fakecel if you don't love it

Gigabased, not only they killed him, but also tortured

what? I think I would side with chad on this one.

Based trucels. That's how you go er (in vid)

Lifefuel. Nothing of value was lost. But for foids they lost a chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back