Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love Jewish people, but...

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There are a lot of Jewish people I genuinely adore, like Éric Zemmour, Stephen Miller, Itamar Ben Gvir, Harvey Weinstein, and Meir Kahane. There are many groups I genuinely hate, and I'm not shy about admitting it, however, Jews are not one of those groups. I love Jewish people, especially right-wing nationalistic Jews. However, there is a double standard that I want to address with this thread.

It's obvious to anyone who isn't a complete and total retard that infant circumcision is a violation of the individual's right to bodily autonomy. However, it hasn't been banned (and likely never will, look at how the ADL chimped out when Iceland tries) because Jews say that it is important to Jewish continuity, and that takes precedence over individual rights. However, the same argument is never applied to remigration of uitlanders from Europe. Sure, maybe it's a violation of their individual rights (and I'm not even convinced that it is, seeing as being removed from someone else's homeland is nowhere near as clear of a violation as having your genitals mutilated and rendered incapable of true sexual pleasure is), but it is necessary for European continuity.

Ethnically Irish people were 92% of Ireland's population in 2002. In 2022, they were only 76%. If the current trend continues, they will be a minority in their own homeland in half a century. Some say that replacement migration is Britain's punishment for empire and Germany's punishment for Nazism (Kanye West "Death Con 3"). I think that's retarded. The British Empire was a force for good, the only people it truly wronged were the Irish, Scottish Highlanders, and Boers. As for Germany, Turks and Syrians (the main groups of uitlanders there) were not affected by Nazism, so Germany doesn't owe them a thing.

But what does Ireland have to atone for that justifies making the Irish a minority in Ireland? We Irish were genocided during the Irish Potato Famine, we were colonized by the British. We don't deserve to be replaced. If Jews have the right to complain about Christian missionaries (less than 5% of Jews ever convert to Christianity, so missionaries are not a threat to Jewish continuity), then Europeans have the right to complain about replacement migration.

REPLACEMENT MIGRATION IS CULTURAL GENOCIDE

Similarly, having the government force females to have at least 3 children may be a violation of their individual rights, but it is necessary for the West to survive that we raise our birth rates. What kind of stupid cunt would rather make PowerPoints for $50k a year than be a mother I don't know. Most modern foids are complete retards. I especially hate sorority girls, for their complete lack of feminine virtue. Even a sorority girl who appears on the surface to be kind and virtuous is still just a spoiled stuck up slut who pays for friends, is part of an exclusionary cult-ish group, and sucks dicks. Girls have to suck dicks at the very least if not full blown sex with a bunch of guys to get into sororities in the first place, I've seen lots of videos that prove this. There was once a girl who I knew at high school who seemed to be nice-ish, at least, but then she joined a sorority in college and I realized she was no better than any other plastic whore SPOILED LITTLE L.A. GIRL. Dr. Verwoerd is a million times better than sorority girls. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Every generation of White South Africans is 80% the size of its parent generation, but every generation of White Americans is only 65% the size of its parent generation, because White Americans have a lower birthrate and a higher outbreeding rate. White South Africans also seem much less niggerloving. One White South African is worth a hundred White Americans.

I just want to make it clear that I do not support any acts of violence by private citizens. That is illegal, and I am a law-abiding citizen even though I despise Burgerland. I would never do anything illegal. I do, however, hope for a far-right fascist regime to rise that will use violence legally (any violence ordered by the government is legal since the government decides what is legal). I disavow the use of vigilante violence to achieve right-wing goals. We must first win at the ballot box legally, and then suspend democracy.

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.
I love Joe McCarthy. I love McCarthyism.
I love Matty Healy. I love Ghetto Gaggers.
I love King Leopold. I love the Congo Free State.
I love Michael Jackson. I love the dangling of Blanket.
I love Itamar Ben Gvir. I love Israeli Settlements.
I love Thomas Thistlewood. I love Plantation Slavery.
I love Danny Masterson. I love That '70s Show.
I love Sir Johannes Brand. I love the Orange Free State.

I love Andries Pretorius. I love the Great Trek.
I love Paul Kruger. I love the South African Republic.

Last edited:
Dnr, filthy kike detected

Asshole Meir Kahane . Fkn Khazar kike bastid. Worse than any Red Jew.

Read every word

Whites losing to the kikes sounds like a skill issue.
It is, saying (((they))) control every important institution is an admission that whites are somehow inferior to Jews intellectually or economically.

With the exception of the "I love Jews" part, it's actually a decent post.