Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I love that trannies are invading and dominating female spaces

Simp

Simp

Recruit
So sometimes I follow esports and Valorant has this big tournament for women. Riot pushes it really hard and the prize pool is like 500k USD for the winners.
The "issue" is that trannies don't give a fuck and join the teams like they're actual women. This weekend they had a mixed(males and females) tournament and everyone was talking about this girl who was dominating everyone, even the men.
Turns out the girl was actually some lanket tranny :feelskek:

Soon enough women will pushed out of categories that were made specifically for them by trannies, they'll lose all the money and the spotlight to mentally ill incels with diaper fetishes who think they're women JFL

1f9m8giljfq81

Last edited:
Men are so much better than women, I think some tranny got the "Woman of the year" award a while ago :feelskek:

I still dont understand why foids have their freedom

kek same with trannies dominating female sports, the more masculine and jacket they look the funnier it gets, props if they have beards

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good, I hope the whole goddamn feminist cabal collapses in on itself, and then foids can get a taste of their own medicine, for once, and they won't even be able to complain about it, otherwise they'll be "TrAnSpHoBiC". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Good, I hope the whole goddamn feminist cabal collapses in on itself, and then foids can get a taste of their own medicine, for once, and they won't even be able to complain about it, otherwise they'll be "TrAnSpHoBiC". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It's a shitshow and it will only get worse. Trannies don't give a single fuck, one day a 400lbs bearded incel wakes up and decides he's a woman and everyone has to accept him :feelsdevil:

It's a shitshow and it will only get worse. Trannies don't give a single fuck, one day a 400lbs bearded incel wakes up and decides he's a woman and everyone has to accept him :feelsdevil:
I'll get worse for them, but I'm the one holding the popcorn bucket. :feelsPop::feelskek::society:

Like foids they always want to include themselves in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back