Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love the smell of oil and gas

ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
My office is beside a refinery and I get to smell the oil and shit. It's very nice. Everytime I pump gas I'll make sure to inhale the fumes of it. I even have a jug of motor oil in my living room that i occasionally open to smell it.

It's a pleasant smell but I don't huff it when I pull into a station lol

My office is beside a refinery and I get to smell the oil and shit. It's very nice. Everytime I pump gas I'll make sure to inhale the fumes of it. I even have a jug of motor oil in my living room that i occasionally open to smell it.
Based, You can also sniff air freshner for a nice mild high!

Gas yes but not oil.

I've read it's the benzene that leads us to like gasoline smell.
Benzene, like other hydrocarbons when inhaled, has an inhibiting effect on our nervous system. This leads to a temporary and pleasant feeling of euphoria, not unlike that of alcohol or other drugs.

Will try that ASAP
Sounds good, Up the nose it goes, I reccomend citrus or lavender! It makes you lightheaded and giggly!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

yeah, i like the smell of gas
it even makes me more horny when i smell it. it's also better than alchool since it's more exotic and just wonderful

even the smell of olive oil is quite good but i like the smell of honey ore

Can’t relate. :mask:

Not sure how common it is for you westerners to use them but I really like the smell of correction fluids. Makes my dumb brain feel all warm and gooey. :feelsohh:

True me too

I've read it's the benzene that leads us to like gasoline smell.
yeah, i like the smell of gas
it even makes me more horny when i smell it. it's also better than alchool since it's more exotic and just wonderful

even the smell of olive oil is quite good but i like the smell of honey ore
Based hydrocarbonmaxxer
Can’t relate. :mask:

Not sure how common it is for you westerners to use them but I really like the smell of correction fluids. Makes my dumb brain feel all warm and gooey. :feelsohh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNbh90DZJ0

Based and American pilled