Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I love you guys

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
★★★★★
Just wanted to make this post saying how much I appreciate all of you. The laughs we shared, the postmaxxing we posted, the normies we insulted, it's all been a huge part of my life and I'll never forget any of it.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Studios 2016

Just wanted to make this post saying how much I appreciate all of you. The laughs we shared, the postmaxxing we posted, the normies we insulted, it's all been a huge part of my life and I'll never forget any of it.
Yeah if anything all of this has made me less depressed and suicidal than before I got blackpilled. @DarkStarDown
Beforehand, I was chugging the gaslighting people were pouring me like there was no tomorrow.
Everything was my fault, everything was my responsibility.
The blackpill was like reality cop reaching through my window and turning the engine of self-hate off.

I can't thank anyone enough that has contributed to my journey. Too many nameless posters, bloggers, video creators.
Maybe I will be able to give back some of what I have learned in the future. Maybe write a book. Not sure.
Thx anyways, all of you reading this. You mean a lot to me and I will never forget any of you.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Love us how :feelswhere::feelssus:

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Fuck you bitch tits

Your welcome :feelsokman:

You forgot to say no homo