Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love the way alcohol makes me feel

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
disconnected, emotionally dethatched, life feels surreal and dreamlike when I'm drunk. I simply feel less. the less I fee the happier I am

It's so short lasting though :feelscry::feelscry:

disconnected, emotionally dethatched, life feels surreal and dreamlike when I'm drunk. I simply feel less. the less I fee the happier I am
Same but then you run out and it fucking sucks. I need a drug that I can take and just feel numb for the rest of the night.
It's so short lasting though :feelscry::feelscry:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y'know, if society is so scared of incels they should fund scientists to come up with a drug that stops us feeling this pain... then I won't complain anymore... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same but then you run out and it fucking sucks. I need a drug that I can take and just feel numb for the rest of the night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y'know, if society is so scared of incels they should fund scientists to come up with a drug that stops us feeling this pain... then I won't complain anymore... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Just crackmax my nigga

I have an alcoholic friend who always makes me drunk, but I try to avoid alcohol whenever I'm not with him purely because it destroys your body from the inside out. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Alcohol makes me retarded, so I don’t like it

relatable. Thats why all I do is drink

Can't tolerate the taste of alcohol. The few times I make myself drink a lot I feel like shit the next day. I envy people that can drink and not feel like they're fucking dying the next day

I've drank every day for 7 years. It has stopped working.

i love it too but i live with my mom and so depressed and dont leave my room so if i started drinking by myself she'd freak out i tihnk so i cant do it:cryfeels:

I've drank every day for 7 years. It has stopped working.
so you cant stop now.

bet u cant go 6 weeks without a drink let alone 6 hours

Can't tolerate the taste of alcohol. The few times I make myself drink a lot I feel like shit the next day. I envy people that can drink and not feel like they're fucking dying the next day
Same, it also makes me nauseated and i usually throw up.

Past 26, nobody feels nothing the next day. When I was 22, I could drink like that. Now I can't.
A warning to all young folk in the thread; alcohol is a shitty cope, and it will possess you, literally. Do anything but pick up this habit, unless you want to know what being totally frozen is like.
I've quit IV meth, cigarettes, weird opioid research chemicals. Those were easy. I cannot quit drinking. Being without alcohol, after a time, is a feeling that is analogous to hunger for me.
You'll lose any friends you may have. The liquor store cashiers will think it's proper to poke fun at you. You will have nothing, unless someone gives it to you.

Last edited:
Even if I was, explain how that's relevant to the topic of alcohol.
You are infant drinking juice that makes you feel funny and tastes like gasoline

You are infant drinking juice that makes you feel funny and tastes like gasoline
You've never drank gasoline. There's nothing about me that resembles an infant, trust me. I'm possessed, miserable, and totally compelled, and I still do things I don't want to, and I study quite hard, consistently. I only drink at night, so I can make progress while sober. I'm actually quite mentally tough.

Last edited:
You've never drank gasoline. There's nothing about me that resembles an infant, trust me. I'm possessed, miserable, and totally compelled, and I still do things I don't want to, and I study quite hard, consistently. I only drink at night, so I can make progress while sober. I'm actually quite mentally tough.
did u drink gasoline?

I'm on my 11th drink of the day but it's okay 'cause I spread them out.

Sell it to the goys bro!

Give them credit then seize their grain farms bro! - in Tzarist Russia!
:lul::lul:
I didn’t know Jews had something to do with alcohol. But I guess was turning water to wine, so it seems reasonable.

:lul::lul:
I didn’t know Jews had something to do with alcohol. But I guess was turning water to wine, so it seems reasonable.
"200 years together" stolichna(?) - famous Russian writer....

And Henry Ford's, "the international Jew." Whereas the American alcohol industry is discussed. It's was the primary reason for "abolition!"

Fascinating stuff bro!

I too have made booze of various kinds... It's really cheap and easy, but it's a hassle and does take a lot of time.

Unironically drunk on german beer rn. feelsgoodman :feelzez:

Yes it's the best feeling ever, drunk and high however is absolutely ideal :ahegao:

How do you feel now?