Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love women

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures, they rejected and humiliated me in awesome ways, they fuck chads instead of me in awesome ways too, they are racists, they fuck dogs, this is so good!! fucking dogs is very healthy, the hate that noodles have for their OWN race is very healthy too!! so good

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: you are on demon time i see

20200113 130638

Foid love

I dont care if i get banned for this but i love women they are awesome creatures, they rejected and humiliated me in awesome ways, they fuck chads instead of me in awesome ways too, they are racists, they fuck dogs, this is so good!! fucking dogs is very healthy, the hate that noodles have for their OWN race is very healthy too!! so good
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: