Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I might be leaving this forum shortly.

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Nothing here for me anymore. I have accepted my condition. I love you all and especially those Ive talked to and made friends with. Eat healthy, lift, stay off the tech, and make a difference in the world. You don't have to be a passive observer like they want you to be. You CAN fight for what is right. God above all. That's all I have to say for now.

Nothing here for me anymore. I have accepted my condition. I love you all and especially those Ive talked to and made friends with. Eat healthy, lift, stay off the tech, and make a difference in the world. You don't have to be a passive observer like they want you to be. You CAN fight for what is right. God above all. That's all I have to say for now.
based. i love christ. i hope u do well bro. :feelsaww:

I don't know you and you don't know me but I wish you the best brocel :feelsautistic:

Lift as much as you can to hurt normies

See you tomorrow