Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I´m more attracted to normie girls than i am to stacies

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
IDK why, but maybe it is because normie girls are more unique... while stacies are mostly the same with varying hair color.

Do you guys feel the same way?

To me, it's pretty much average+ that I'm attracted to.

Yes.

That's because I view normie girls as attainable (although they aren't)

Stacies, I am well aware they are beyond my capacity, so I don't even think about them sexually because it's impossible.

Being more attracted to normie girls is the ultimate cope.

Often called the Juggernaut, they actually get more attention than stacies

How is it cope? Who you are attracted to is not a choice you make.

Certainly not a conscious choice, but it is absolutely a subconscious choice based on the truths of your environment.

Certainly not a conscious choice, but it is absolutely a subconscious choice based on the truths of your environment.
Nah, i don't think so. Schools are a good example, it often happens that most boys are all attracted to different girls. I remember when i was like 8 or so, the ratio of girls/boys in my class was about 50/50 and every boy had a different oneitis.

Nah, i don't think so. Schools are a good example, it often happens that most boys are all attracted to different girls. I remember when i was like 8 or so, the ratio of girls/boy in my class was about 50/50 and every boy had a different oneitis.

That was not my experience.

This. Its a subconcious cope. You know deep down that you have no chance in hell of ever getting a stacy.

im more attracted to ugly landwhales than either femnormies or stacys

That was not my experience.
I was high T even in kindergarden, and i always wanted to talk about girls/sex even back then. So we always argued with the guys which girls looks the best, and like i said we were always split between 10 girls.

I'm attracted to girls who are into me. I guess it's an ego thing.

Ugly, normie, stacy, don't matter. I need the validation my parents couldn't give me.

I was high T even in kindergarden, and i always wanted to talk about girls/sex even back then. So we always argued with the guys which girls looks the best, and like i said we were always split between 10 girls.

10 out of how many?

There are degrees to inceldom. I'm sure ~50% of the users here have had a girl into them at one point in their lives.

How does one claim to be an Incel, but can also remember at least one girl (you say "girls") who were into them? I am not understanding how this works?

Why didn't you bang the girls that were into you?

I have not experienced that. It's usually been three or four out of 100 where I've been.
Well with age getting higher, the ratio changes a little bit. When i was in college the discussion was about 50 % of the girls.

Well with age getting higher, the ratio changes a little bit. When i was in college the discussion was about 50 % of the girls.

I'd bang like 97% of the girls at my school willing, and probably 100% if I was feeling good that day.

That being said, I am only most attracted to a small portion, and generally they are the same as everyone else would choose.

Same stacies never became a crush for me, it was always either normies girls or quite girls.

There are degrees to inceldom. I'm sure ~50% of the users here have had a girl into them at one point in their lives.
those are fakecels like you

I'm pretty much attracted to any girl that isn't fat.

How does one claim to be an Incel, but can also remember at least one girl (you say "girls") who were into them? I am not understanding how this works?

Why didn't you bang the girls that were into you?
It's hard to give a proper answer to this question without risking ban lol.

It's hard to give a proper answer to this question without risking ban lol.

Well that should give you a pretty clear sign that you aren't an Incel in that scenario.

Are we talking about true landwhales, or curvy girls?
this
th

Damn.

Btw this picture makes me think about how strong the human body is. Image all the pressure that her ankles take, and they still don't break.

Yeah, I'm far more attracted to average girls, too bad they don't want me either.
It pisses me off when people insist we only want "stacies" when we'd all (at least those of us who aren't fakecels) would gladly date below that.

i masturbated in prone position in the 3rd grade in front of some other boys and the teacher walked in right as I was cumming. killed it completely

i masturbated in prone position in the 3rd grade in front of some other boys and the teacher walked in right as I was cumming. killed it completely
Thats incredibly gay, wtf?

i'm attracted to my looksmatch but they refuse to even talk to me

Last edited:
IDK why, but maybe it is because normie girls are more unique... while stacies are mostly the same with varying hair color.

Do you guys feel the same way?
Nah, chinks and g00ks look the same

yeah me too, Stacies don't appeal to me anymore