Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a female version of myself with faceapp

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I want to have sex with her

most heterosexual .is user

I did that before too and she was femcel tier

If she mogs you in terms of "real" SMV, It's not surprising, considering the modern state of hypergamy and foid privilege, with the rapid unequalization of gender looksmatches... :feelsUgh:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I did that before, my female version was ugly af.

nigga, post it