Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made a girl at the gym put her shirt on

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There was a girl at the gym today in typical slut wear, tight yoga pants and small sports bra style top. She was on a machine and I got on the machine behind her. I checked her out and saw she had nice skin and a good sweat going. Big ass and boobs. After she did her sets on that machine (she noticed creepy inkwel was behind her) she walked over to her bag and put on a tshirt. But too late, I already got an eyeful you dumb whore.

There was a girl at the gym today in typical slut wear, tight yoga pants and small sports bra style top. She was on a machine and I got on the machine behind her. I checked her out and saw she had nice skin and a good sweat going. Big ass and boobs. After she did her sets on that machine (she noticed creepy inkwel was behind her) she walked over to her bag and put on a tshirt. But too late, I already got an eyeful you dumb whore.
If you were chad you would already be fucking her.

Based and cryto harassment pilled.

Gymbros are better off having their own gyms at home.
At least you won't get accused of rape by some slutty foid for just walking past her.

“by wearing it she obviously meant only chad, what made you even think you could look in her own direction”(chad fucks if he does same thing)

At least you won't get accused of rape by some slutty foid for just walking past her.
That's what I am working on now, the gym isn't really a long-term solution for me. Better if I can exercise at home.

Fucking brutal.

If you were chad you would already be fucking her.
He already is :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: /j

C77cd881207685aad37dc2d46524cc77

I started doing exercies a month ago, and it has positive effect, however i would neVEr go to gym. I'm not lowinhib enought. Social anxiety would kill me, i would have a heart attack.

Idea, next time sniff the seat she vacated, and then barf