Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I made a sad edit/compilation about inceldom ;)

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
I don't know how to edit. My days off are very depressing and I just decided to do something to get myself working. I hope you guys like it. These are all videos that made me pretty sad.

It nevER began

You should upload them to youtube, because they are good examples. With a title like "they always tell us the story of the winners".

Good job GrAY

healthygamerGG is a scumbag

You should upload them to youtube, because they are good examples. With a title like "they always tell us the story of the winners".
I have a few people at work who are subscribed to me. I might make a new channel and try it out.

I have a few people at work who are subscribed to me. I might make a new channel and try it out.
at work? It's better not to involve them, they'll probably look weird on you. Just create a channel and start from 0, post your videos here and if they are good you can gain subscribers.

OIG 5