Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MrGamingGuitarist is an example of how great personality doesn't equal to success with women in dating

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
On Monday, I made a video about MrGamingGuitarist. In the video, I said that he is lonely and single due to his looks. Within minutes, a huge wave of normies attacked me.
Instead of debunking my arguments, they sent me comments such as "I hope this is a joke" "are you serious?"

They are all missing the point, MrGamingGuitarist does in fact have a good personality, he has many good qualities. He is friendly, funny, charming, outgoing, chill, nice, polite etc. And despite him having a great personality, he is still unable to find a girlfriend.

It's fucked up that these women he met put him in the freindzone and was rejected. He didn't deserve to be rejected because he has great personality. Women say they care about personality but they are rejecting the guys with great personality. This is absurd. Tonight, I will be making a new video and I will upload it on my YouTube channel. I will not stop

Last edited:
Anyone with half a brain and not completely delusional knows looks are everything and all else is lies.

Trying to bring sense into people who deny basic and evident shit like this is pointless. If madman proposed sky is green would you argue with him?

Anyone with half a brain and not completely delusional knows looks are everything and all else is lies.

Trying to bring sense into people who deny basic and evident shit like this is pointless. If madman proposed sky is green would you argue with him?
No, that madman is crazy and delusional like those bluepillers who attacked me on YouTube

No, that madman is crazy and delusional like those bluepillers who attacked me on YouTube
Yes so why would you continue engaging with them

I would like to see the normies try and explain why the guy is a 29 year-old virgin. If it's not due to his looks, then why? Unless they can actually offer an explanation of their own, their words are useless.

I would like to see the normies try and explain why the guy is a 29 year-old virgin. If it's not due to his looks, then why? Unless they can actually offer an explanation of their own, their words are useless.
In the comments section, they provide zero evidence to debunk my argument which is "he is single due to his looks" they attack and they totally ignore my questions

That's true. However, I still don't think that dude in particular has a good personality, I see him as a niceguy beta male with hidden anger issues, and he doesn't take care of himself and his clothes btw. At least that's the impression I got from him.

The biggest evidence and example of how great personality doesn't equal to success with women in dating is the existence and structure of dating apps. Dating apps are evil

The biggest evidence and example of how great personality doesn't equal to success with women in dating is the existence and structure of dating apps. Dating apps are evil

It's just ur personality bro

never try to reason with normies