Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made delicious mexican tacos in my kitchen

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
20231226 145959

:feelsohh:

:feelswhere: where's the meat?

The shredded chicken is beneath the guacamole
This is probably prettier and considered better cuisine but I'll be honest I load up on the meat

Looks good. Our country has no small tortillas for Tacos, only big ones for Burritos:feelsrope:

Looks good. Our country has no small tortillas for Tacos, only big ones for Burritos:feelsrope:
Burritos can be life fuel as well...i would take one over a taco because you can stuff many things in a burrito and than wrap it up...

It's basically an all in one meal just slightly bigger than the size of ur fist..lmmaoo

Burritos can be life fuel as well...i would take one over a taco because you can stuff many things in a burrito and than wrap it up...

It's basically an all in one meal just slightly bigger than the size of ur fist..lmmaoo
Both have their appeal. A burrito is an all in one meal while you can easily eat at least 3 tacos

Do you like Chipotle?

Do you like Chipotle?
I fucking love chipotle...lmmmaooo...I just made a verse about chipolte in one of my bars in a recording I did with my associate....

I asked you about Pollo loco...lmmaoo..wondering if they still around or was that a long beach thing....

I been in love with Mexican since I was in junior high school in texas...they had taco bell and taco bueno...Jack n box 2 for 1 dollar tacos...(prolly was 50 cent back than)

Both have their appeal. A burrito is an all in one meal while you can easily eat at least 3 tacos
Yea homie....take a burrito with you on the goal type shit....just unravel..take a bite. And than Ravel it back...lmmaoo

I love and prefer soft tacos....if it's about hard tacos...I would rather nachos

I fucking love chipotle...lmmmaooo...I just made a verse about chipolte in one of my bars in a recording I did with my associate....

I asked you about Pollo loco...lmmaoo..wondering if they still around or was that a long beach thing....

I been in love with Mexican since I was in junior high school in texas...they had taco bell and taco bueno...Jack n box 2 for 1 dollar tacos...(prolly was 50 cent back than)
Pollo Locos are usually in southern California. I like Pollo Loco too. All mexican restaurants are good.

Pollo Locos are usually in southern California. I like Pollo Loco too. All mexican restaurants are good.
Dnt u stay in Los angeles?? Ain't that southern cal??

Dell taco was cool too

All mexican restaurants are the shit homie...lived in arkansas for few years..was a regular at one....

Dnt u stay in Los angeles?? Ain't that southern cal??

Dell taco was cool too

All mexican restaurants are the shit homie...lived in arkansas for few years..was a regular at one....
Fuck living in Arkansas, that place is boring. And yes, LA is part of Southern California.
Del Taco is just as good as Taco Bell but the food at Taco bell is more greasy and salty

Chefpill is the only true pill.

Fuck living in Arkansas, that place is boring. And yes, LA is part of Southern California.
Del Taco is just as good as Taco Bell but the food at Taco bell is more greasy and salty
Taco bell more commercialized...better options for Mexican unless none around....

Yea...that's reason y I left arkansas...lmmaoo...just low cost of livng...well duh....we know why..lmmaoo

Sarah Saunders the governor keeps talking about people leaving California to come to live in Arkansas tho..lmmaoo

Taco bell more commercialized...better options for Mexican unless none around....

Yea...that's reason y I left arkansas...lmmaoo...just low cost of livng...well duh....we know why..lmmaoo

Sarah Saunders the governor keeps talking about people leaving California to come to live in Arkansas tho..lmmaoo
I wouldn't like living in Arkansas because I don't want to be surrounded by white crackers everywhere I go. I won't fit in because I'm not white

I wouldn't like living in Arkansas because I don't want to be surrounded by white crackers everywhere I go. I won't fit in because I'm not white
Yea..I feel you homie...that's how I am with demographics when it's time a choose a place to stay or visit...

I kinda feel like that as a whole about california...being black and all...it belongs to the Mexicans and gringos....percentage wise.

Arkansas is more black than California overall percentage wise...I haven't looked up Spanish statistics for obvious reasons...lmmaoo...but I wouldn't mind a slightly dominated Spanish area with some black in it...like compton.

Taco mogger. How do you know how to make those are you a tacocel