Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may be experiencing derealization

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
I feel like my body is moving on its own and i have little to no control over it, all this inceldom/hate towards incels feels like it's not real.

Stress, depression.

I've had this feeling too. Very surreal.

How often does it happen?

How much sleep do you get?

Learn to program and hopefully be rich someday.

Does it feel like you're just a ghost watching yourself interact with the world? Like KyloRen said, it could be depression. I've had it, but my doc (not a shrink) gave me a pill to make that go away.

Stress, depression.

I've had this feeling too. Very surreal.

How often does it happen?
Does it feel like you're just a ghost watching yourself interact with the world? Like KyloRen said, it could be depression. I've had it, but my doc (not a shrink) gave me a pill to make that go away.
I never experienced something like this, that or i don't remember experiencing it.
How much sleep do you get?
I slept at 5 am and woke up at 3pm

For when you slip back into realization:

Realize real real eyes lies.

everyone is ???
Walking in the yard feels very strange.

against you
Everyone is against you
Everyone is against you
Everyone is against you
Everyone

An anthem for the ages.

I felt this when I was in uni

I feel like my body is moving on its own and i have little to no control over it, all this inceldom/hate towards incels feels like it's not real.

I experienced this too last summer, it´s like an extreme brainfog that you just can´t snap out of, right?

Yeah I recommend not going on there if you don't want to go ER in the next few days or so.
I think it stems from seeing that so many people want me dead or just plain hating me because i'm lonely male virgin.
I experienced this too last summer, it´s like an extreme brainfog that you just can´t snap out of, right?
Yes but it felt like a trans like state, especially when i walked in the yard, very odd.

I think it stems from seeing that so many people want me dead or just plain hating me because i'm lonely male virgin.
Here's a better thing to look at. No demands for our deaths.

It's still a little dumb though

Yes but it felt like a trans like state, especially when i walked in the yard, very odd.
Yeah I experienced that too last summer, but that was due to taking an emphathegen I suspect was methylone. And yes especially when walking, in particular on sunny days. You will feel in a trans like state, totally disconnected and it can feel like you´re losing yourself completely

I don´t know if it works if none drug related but exercise worked for me. Hard running for 30 minutes a day for 1-2 weeks worked for me. I needed to get my pulse up. Maybe it will work for you too

I experienced it a lot when I was younger.