Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The one upside of being an autistic man in this society

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
You grow thick skin because you get used to being treated like trash and being on your own. This is the reason why I can cook on my own, clean on my own, repair my car on my own, repair my computer on my own, deal with annoying normalfags on my own, deal with government institutes/job centers on my own, know how to educate myself on my own, know how to exercise on my own, deal with society's ignorance towards me on my own all without ever breaking down or (completely) losing my sanity.

A normalfag would be hospitalized unconscious or hang from a ceiling after just experiencing a minor fraction of my hardships in life.

True. Very high IQ post.

I see a lot of autistic men being laughed at by women, not directly but behind their backs. This needs to
be changed in our society.

As an autist + other mental illnesses my life is similar to one of the existential horrors in the normie creepypastas

Based post, agreed: All my life, I have had to struggle for everything, due to my non-NTness, yet it has provided me with a means to develop myself further, and attain self-sufficiency which most foids & tons of normies could nevER develop.
As an autist + other mental illnesses my life is similar to one of the existential horrors in the normie creepypastas
This.

You grow thick skin because you get used to being treated like trash and being on your own. This is the reason why I can cook on my own, clean on my own, repair my car on my own, repair my computer on my own, deal with annoying normalfags on my own, deal with government institutes/job centers on my own, know how to educate myself on my own, know how to exercise on my own, deal with society's ignorance towards me on my own all without ever breaking down or (completely) losing my sanity.
Wow I can literally do none of this kek. (except maybe deal with normalfags sometimes)