Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I may have Klinefelter syndrome.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Thank to some brocels who mentioned this syndrome in other thread. I never even heard about that syndrome before. Fits my life perfectly well.

Lifestyle l

SymptomsBabiesBoysTeenagersWeakmusclesSlowmotordevelopment

KlinefeltersSyndrome

Or you are just ugly

>taller than average
I'm safe

Did u check with a doctor yet

@WeavelDragon :feelshaha:

Or you are just ugly
I was disrespected my whole life. Ugly people also can sometimes be disrespected but not always. Ugly ogres are feared. People around me always treated me less than a man. Sister called me an eunuch, I was pointed at as being weaker than my peers. Simply being ugly won't get you such reactions. I was being bullied mainly for acting 'unmasculine'. Always was very quiet and undemanding.
Did u check with a doctor yet
No. Doctors cannot heal this.

I was reading the symptoms and I was shocked. but then I saw the picture and saw "frontal baldness", "poor beard growth", "wide hips" and concluded that I'm safe. Sorry to hear about you.

As time goes by, I start caring less about myself or my family. I always tried to stay away from troubles because I don't wanted to hurt my falimy. Now I don't care. Maybe even go ER on this world. A few weeks ago I visited a place in my city where usually low-lives, thieves, drunkards, prostitutes, drug addicts gather. One slut said to a guy: "Is that male or female? Break his face".