Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I met a fascist today

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I went to KFC for dinner and there was a fascist there. Some random dude in there claimed in a loud convo that the police in my country can get away with killing minorities, citing the case of a pirated CD selling nigger (leftist hoax, he died of natural causes). The fascist snickered and called bullshit. The leftist tried to escalate the situation physically but he was convinced not to chimp out by his partner :feelspuke::feelspuke: and they left the premises shortly after. I thought to myself "based", but I was proven wrong as a sperg clapped and accosted the fascist, asking him what political party he voted. The fascist revealed to the sperg that he used to vote Falange de las JONES but that he doesn't vote anymore. I just thought "cringe" and went on with my day.

So called modern fascists are useless.

They fuck chinks and think voting for Trump or any Jew owned candidate is actually going to do anything.

Hint: They’re all owned and voting is a rigged game.

@Regenerator we need to become modern fascists
Yep

Balbo-De-Bono-Mussolini-Blackshirts-March-on-Rome-October-1922.jpg

They fuck chinks and think voting for Trump or any Jew owned candidate is actually going to do anything.

did he vote for the troon political party?

its important to note that people will always associate with the more popular, so it's no surprise that a 'based' guy will associate with cucked people and have some cucked beliefs if that means his social group is bigger, no one likes losers jfl

I wonder what an actual fascist would think if he met me.

I went to KFC for dinner and there was a fascist there. Some random dude in there claimed in a loud convo that the police in my country can get away with killing minorities, citing the case of a pirated CD selling nigger (leftist hoax, he died of natural causes). The fascist snickered and called bullshit. The leftist tried to escalate the situation physically but he was convinced not to chimp out by his partner :feelspuke::feelspuke: and they left the premises shortly after. I thought to myself "based", but I was proven wrong as a sperg clapped and accosted the fascist, asking him what political party he voted. The fascist revealed to the sperg that he used to vote Falange de las JONES but that he doesn't vote anymore. I just thought "cringe" and went on with my day.
I don't like fascism either.

IMG 0790
IMG 0766