Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Met a sperg today.

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Actually I met this guy before class yesterday but he also was in my class today. He talked very quiet & sometimes didn’t even responds to what I said.

For example after the class I ask where he is headed & he just didn’t respond to it and went to call the elevator instead.

I also asked him if he had discord & he spoke very quiet so i couldn’t hear much of what he said other than he was on nothing. So I ask him to add himself to my contacts and he does it but he took like 2 minutes to put his phone number in, just autistic behaviours.

This is just like how I acted in the end of middle schools. I was an autistic sperg because I was mute ( giga autism trait ) for half of middle school & when I began speaking to others after moving school I had DOGSHIT social skill. This interaction is crazy to me because I was always acting like a sperg & weirding out normies in middle school but here it’s the reverse. I don’t have any issue with his sperg behaviours unlike normies of course.

This guy has to be autistic or something. Normies probably hate him, so I can somewhat relate to him because I am also a non NT autistic. He should join this forum, he was also sub 5.

hes probably brain damaged ovER for him

Recently in Lidl, I came across a manlet whose face was at the same height as the shopping trolley handle.
5 foot at most.
I wanted to go over and offer my condolences but I didn't want to offend in case he was still bluepilled.

yeah I was the same iam still the same to some degree

Recently in Lidl, I came across a manlet whose face was at the same height as the shopping trolley handle.
5 foot at most.
I wanted to go over and offer my condolences but I didn't want to offend in case he was still bluepilled.
Is it bad that I laughed? Over for 5ft cels.

5 foot at most.
Some people should just get euthanized for their own good...

They will just live a life full of suffering and pain