Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might be unironically being stalked.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Last week(at around 6-7 pm if i am not mistaken) someone rang my door bell and when i went to open the bell there was no one there.I heard my neighbour door closing and thought that it could be him,but my neighbour is low inhibition and he would have heard me opening the door,so i doubt it was him who knocked.His wife probably wouldn't have knocked on my door(there is no reason) and surely his son also wouldn't since i have never even once spoken to him.

Anyway,i found the entire situation funny but i was heavily leaning on it being my neighbour so i didn't think much of it.

Today,someone rang again my bell and it was already past 8 if i am not mistaken.I wasn't able to open the door since i was taking a shower.But the entire situation is weird.I doubt it could have been someone making a delivery since they usually never deliver anything past that 8(i have heard dpd does deliviries till 9 but i have never personally seen it and never had that done to me), and i also doubt it was my neighbour since he is low inhbition and if he had some issue with me,he would have already knocked on my door much earlier.he wouldn't have waited that many days that's for sure.he also isn't the busy type and doesn't seem to work much.

It could be his son.My walls are thin and his room is next to mine so when i unfortunely commit a sinful act he might have heard something? i really doubt that he can hear someone fap even if the walls are that thin.he is probably listening to music too so there is that.I honestly have no idea why he would come knocking on my door and be half taciturn about it.he is also a black chadlite and though he doesn't bring friends or girls around, but probably has a bit more pride(most chads and chadlites do) then usual so there is that.

i am almost sure it isn't the wife.

Then who could it be?Someone with a grudge?i mean i have done my share of wrongs,but i don't think that would be the case.someone looking to rob my house?Maybe?i guess it's possible? My cute next door neighbour probably thinks i am public enemy number one considering how much she stares at my house,me and my mother,but i doubt she would do something like that.Some kids looking to troll other people?maybe?

anyways,i am curious on how this story will end.

If you had a better personality and respected women by not fapping, you wouldn't be getting trolled like this.

Getting stalked is a chad trait tbh

maybe its a spooky ghost come to haunt you. :feelsohgod:

Don’t worry about that. That’s just mike from the incel surveillance division of interpol

you should change your avi.also if i was a chad and i am sure she would have straight talked to me instead of playing out the cute girl next door with those cute smiles which you never know if she is mocking or smiling for real.anyway i am too ugly for a obese landwhale much less a girl like her.

you should change your avi.also if i was a chad and i am sure she would have straight talked to me instead of playing out the cute girl next door with those cute smiles which you never know if she is mocking or smiling for real.anyway i am too ugly for a obese landwhale much less a girl like her.
she may like you

you're going insane.

she may like you
neh my lower third is a literal meme and i am shorter then her kek.she is one of those cute princess types who seem to spend most of their time in their house and with their family(mostly her mother it seems).no way she is a virgin though.She is pretty cute,skinny,white, and british.i don't think there is an outlier like that out there that would "date" me kek.
you're going insane.
maybe,kek.

Maybe a serial killer ngl.

you're going insane.
Along with some of the other stuff this guy has written, I'm leaning towards that.

Especially with the shower story. Auditory hallucinations are very common in the shower for people with those conditions because of the white noise.

Last week(at around 6-7 pm if i am not mistaken) someone rang my door bell and when i went to open the bell there was no one there.I heard my neighbour door closing and thought that it could be him,but my neighbour is low inhibition and he would have heard me opening the door,so i doubt it was him who knocked.His wife probably wouldn't have knocked on my door(there is no reason) and surely his son also wouldn't since i have never even once spoken to him.

Anyway,i found the entire situation funny but i was heavily leaning on it being my neighbour so i didn't think much of it.

Today,someone rang again my bell and it was already past 8 if i am not mistaken.I wasn't able to open the door since i was taking a shower.But the entire situation is weird.I doubt it could have been someone making a delivery since they usually never deliver anything past that 8(i have heard dpd does deliviries till 9 but i have never personally seen it and never had that done to me), and i also doubt it was my neighbour since he is low inhbition and if he had some issue with me,he would have already knocked on my door much earlier.he wouldn't have waited that many days that's for sure.he also isn't the busy type and doesn't seem to work much.

It could be his son.My walls are thin and his room is next to mine so when i unfortunely commit a sinful act he might have heard something? i really doubt that he can hear someone fap even if the walls are that thin.he is probably listening to music too so there is that.I honestly have no idea why he would come knocking on my door and be half taciturn about it.he is also a black chadlite and though he doesn't bring friends or girls around, but probably has a bit more pride(most chads and chadlites do) then usual so there is that.

Then who could it be?Someone with a grudge?i mean i have done my share of wrongs,but i don't think that would be the case.someone looking to rob my house?Maybe?i guess it's possible? My cute next door neighbour probably thinks i am public enemy number one considering how much she stares at my house,me and my mother,but i doubt she would do something like that.Some kids looking to troll other people?maybe?

Masonic gang stalking

Along with some of the other stuff this guy has written, I'm leaning towards that.

Especially with the shower story. Auditory hallucinations are very common in the shower for people with those conditions because of the white noise.
top kek.what have i said that sounds crazy?

I'm extremely sorry you had to experience this

The hyper focus on religion, for one. Not normal for a single young man.
believe me when i say that i find your lack of care for god stranger then my "focus" on religion.Anyway i was once like you,and maybe you will come to understand one day.

believe me when i say that i find your lack of care for god stranger then my "focus" on religion.Anyway i was once like you,and maybe you will come to understand one day.
Will I also lose me ability to write proper English?

Don’t worry about that. That’s just mike from the incel surveillance division of interpol
Imagine being trolled by the law enforcement, while them knowing you’re a subhuman. It’s literally over, but also it never began.

Get a hidden cam

It's a fucking child doing stuff like this, everyone did this back in the day lmao

A couple years back I had a hard couple of knocks on my door late at night but no one was there either upon checking and I also thought it might be my neighbor or a drunken reveler from his house next door since he has a lot of friends and family and when married to his first wife at least they seemed to be coming and going at all hours of the day and night.

Eventually I asked him about this and if he or his friends may of been either drunk or pulling a prank and did this and he said he’d never do such a thing in a serious but still friendly way and basically said because he wouldn’t want anyone else to do this to him either.

I think he also said his friends wouldn’t do this either so the mystery remains.

Perhaps I was visited by the men in black and you were visited by Indrid Cold?

View: https://youtu.be/XDwpwVylj8I