Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might compete in bodybuilding if I solve my acne

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
When I resolve my acne I might start competing in bodybuilding, I want to become famous and i might get foids.

I am 220lbs lean, I can compete in amateaur leagues and work my way up, I dont care about dying young I will abuse TF outta steroids and make my name out there. I will not die as a pathetic incel

Why would you? It's oversaturated as hell and you won't get famous from it.

Why would you? It's oversaturated as hell and you won't get famous from it.
its oversaturated but bodybuilding is a competition of genetics, I have good genetics for bodyubuilding I can outmatch those that try harder than me but have worse genetics

How long did it take you to build that physique?

How long did it take you to build that physique?
1 year of steroids and consistent training. I learned everything online but I was even considering hiring a IFBB champion to coach me at one point

1 year of steroids and consistent training. I learned everything online but I was even considering hiring a IFBB champion to coach me at one point
Holy shit just 1 year? I think I'll hop on roids and build my physique in 6-8 months.

Holy shit just 1 year? I think I'll hop on roids and build my physique in 6-8 months.
my health is deteriorating fast, I was on 1 year of steroids non stop and high dosage... My gut already have sign of enlargement and protrusion

steroid cycle is expensive you wont be able to make that much msucle in a short time without using other steroids other than testosterone

my health is deteriorating fast, I was on 1 year of steroids non stop and high dosage... My gut already have sign of enlargement and protrusion
Shit.. Lower the dosage asap. You probably got the roid gut

steroid cycle is expensive you wont be able to make that much msucle in a short time without using other steroids other than testosterone

Shit.. Lower the dosage asap. You probably got the roid gut
yup, I have 8 more weeks till I finish my current cycle, this is going to be my last one this year, going to recondition my health

maybe roids causing the acne