Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I might've gotten an IOI today

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
I was at rewe earlier(a supermarket) and I started smiling/smirking remembering random shit I've seen on internet. Didnt even realize there was someone else in the aisle. then I saw the market staff girl walking towards me from other end of aisle. She saw me smiling and kept looking and smiling back at me. I don't think I am autist enough to not know difference between "why are you smiling you retard ?" look and an IOI smile.

it was closer to this than "what are u laughing about moron ?" look,
http://gifyu.com/images/IMG_6448.gif

she legit looked and smiled at me for at least 5-10 secs till I walked past her.

This is the first time I saw that foid there too. some young pale 7/10 typical german foid. waaay outta my league

Life fuel, absolutely LIFE FUEL. This is how CHAD feels everyday, it's crazy how much power beautiful attractive women have over us. I am so fucking deprived of women touch in my life, 27 years of celibacy, jaded and bitter beyond recognition but her smile and stare literally lighted up my whole day. feeling much better now.

shoulda kino-escalated, all those pua vids watched and i still froze like a rabbit caught up in headlight. JFL

diary over

Hey, wow congratulations! And you're right about how great it must be for Chad to be attractive to women. I think we all want to be attractive to the opposite sex. It is so... so gratifying when you are! (I learned this when I used a Chad as a profile picture on OKCupid)

Go back to that damn store and fucking start talking to her. Goddamnit - you've seen some sort of light! You're probably going to ruin it, but goddamn it try!!! You may never get this chance again. And I am dead fucking serious.

you were so close to getting laid op

Go back there tomorrow and talk to her if she does the same thing again

Go back and try to talk to her. Like The End mentioned, it may be your only chance.

You said she works there? Employees are trained to smile at customers. She was just doing her job.

Wait for it...

ETHNIC = VOLCEL

congratz bro. i hope i will get adlest one someday after fatmaxing

She might be laughing/smiling at your subjumanity but if she smiles just like what u said then goddamn nigga u getting laid

You're a bluepilled cuck after all!
You said she works there? Employees are trained to smile at customers. She was just doing her job.
Trained, but they do not always follow store policy. For instance there is a currywhore at my local supermarket who doesn't even greet me or ask me if I want a receipt even though it's store policy.

Hey, wow congratulations! And you're right about how great it must be for Chad to be attractive to women. I think we all want to be attractive to the opposite sex. It is so... so gratifying when you are! (I learned this when I used a Chad as a profile picture on OKCupid)

Go back to that damn store and fucking start talking to her. Goddamnit - you've seen some sort of light! You're probably going to ruin it, but goddamn it try!!! You may never get this chance again. And I am dead fucking serious.
yeah, i will definitely talk to her if I see her again
can't hurt my chances

you were so close to getting laid op

well, this is closest I've come to getting laid in my 27 years of life.

yeah, she is an employee there but employees dont keep looking at costumers and smile. Her job is stacking shelves.

also women DONT smile at me. This is VERY extraordinary experience for an ugly dude like me.
This is literally closest I've gotten to getting laid. JFL

"A store clerk smiled at me...IOI!"

The autismo in this forum is just too strong kek

not really an IOI just a confused friendly smile. to you it was the greatest day of your life, to chad it would just be wednesday

Just smile theory confirmed

not really an IOI just a confused friendly smile. to you it was the greatest day of your life, to chad it would just be wednesday
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
why won't you let me cope a little. cant a brother get a little peace ??

I was at rewe earlier(a supermarket) and I started smiling/smirking remembering random shit I've seen on internet. Didnt even realize there was someone else in the aisle. then I saw the market staff girl walking towards me from other end of aisle. She saw me smiling and kept looking and smiling back at me. I don't think I am autist enough to not know difference between "why are you smiling you retard ?" look and an IOI smile.

it was closer to this than "what are u laughing about moron ?" look,
http://gifyu.com/images/IMG_6448.gif

she legit looked and smiled at me for at least 5-10 secs till I walked past her.

This is the first time I saw that foid there too. some young pale 7/10 typical german foid. waaay outta my league

Life fuel, absolutely LIFE FUEL. This is how CHAD feels everyday, it's crazy how much power beautiful attractive women have over us. I am so fucking deprived of women touch in my life, 27 years of celibacy, jaded and bitter beyond recognition but her smile and stare literally lighted up my whole day. feeling much better now.

shoulda kino-escalated, all those pua vids watched and i still froze like a rabbit caught up in headlight. JFL

diary over
That is good to hear! :)

Not a single female who was sober has smiled at me before.

That is good to hear! :)

Not a single female who was sober has smiled at me before.

thanks fam
just be brown skinned dude in a 95% white suburb game

yeah, i will definitely talk to her if I see her again
can't hurt my chances

well, this is closest I've come to getting laid in my 27 years of life.

yeah, she is an employee there but employees dont keep looking at costumers and smile. Her job is stacking shelves.

also women DONT smile at me. This is VERY extraordinary experience for an ugly dude like me.
your german? me too, where do you life, and yea germam cunts are awalt as fuck also, no fcking difference
did you looked like money,? your a nigger, your tall? something extraordinary letsx them awake interest all of a sudden, i now creep them the fuck out when i walk past them starring into oblivion

Kek, true.

your german? me too, where do you life, and yea germam cunts are awalt as fuck also, no fcking difference
did you looked like money,? your a nigger, your tall? something extraordinary letsx them awake interest all of a sudden, i now creep them the fuck out when i walk past them starring into oblivion
im legit ugly sandnigger, not tall neither 5'10''
i cant only interpret it as this neighborhood is very white. Just Be Minority game i guess.

or maybe I am coping like everyone else said, she saw me smiling and smiled back outta politeness.
dunno
i will still try to talk to her next time though, will ask some BS product and strike up a convo

For all the huffing and puffing on this and other incel places, all everyone wants is to be treated like a human being and to get a little affection. Chad and Normie Norman can never understand.

If she legit smiled at you for 5 seconds with eye contact you should have talked to her

Nice! Definitely go back and say hello (not too soon, but ya know..)

I think it means nothing but you’re an older virgin so you have nothing to lose by pursuing it.

She was looking to see if you needed help finding something. The scope of responsibility for a retail employee goes beyond simply "stocking shelves". The motto is "customer first".

This, and this.

While you get excited because a girl who worked at the supermarket smiled at you, Chad walks into the supermarket and has girls ask for his number.

It's over for you.

This, and this.

While you get excited because a girl who worked at the supermarket smiled at you, Chad walks into the supermarket and has girls ask for his number.

It's over for you.
Harsh reality. Chads have it so easy.

Congrats. You should go for it

If she legit smiled at you for 5 seconds with eye contact you should have talked to her
yes i should've, i have nothing to lose. ive gotten rejected countless times before
i froze up like a deer caught up in the headlights cos it was totally unexpected, i was smiling at some random shit.
For all the huffing and puffing on this and other incel places, all everyone wants is to be treated like a human being and to get a little affection. Chad and Normie Norman can never understand.
yeah, it makes me sad that im so deprived of attention and validation even small events like this makes a HUGE impact on my daily mood. :feelsbadman:

She was looking to see if you needed help finding something. The scope of responsibility for a retail employee goes beyond simply "stocking shelves". The motto is "customer first".
but this shit NEVER happens to me ? literally never happens.

Work on the basis that she was just doing her job but go back in a day or two and see what her reaction is. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Could be the turning point. It's never over till your heart stops beating.

yes i should've, i have nothing to lose. ive gotten rejected countless times before
i froze up like a deer caught up in the headlights cos it was totally unexpected, i was smiling at some random shit.

yeah, it makes me sad that im so deprived of attention and validation even small events like this makes a HUGE impact on my daily mood. :feelsbadman:

but this shit NEVER happens to me ? literally never happens.
This "it's her job to smile" is wrong in my opinion. Most employees don't randomly smile at customers in Germany, especially when they have a job in rewe, where smiling wouldn't benefit the employee at all. It'd be a different story if she was an employee in an ikea where she would try to manipulate to sell you something so she gets more money herself.

This is why Jack Peterson turned on us. Supposedly blackpilled members turn into foid worshippers after just a bit of attention from a foid.

This "it's her job to smile" is wrong in my opinion. Most employees don't randomly smile at customers in Germany, especially when they have a job in rewe, where smiling wouldn't benefit the employee at all. It'd be a different story if she was an employee in an ikea where she would try to manipulate to sell you something so she gets more money herself.

Well in the U.S it's common courtesy for retail workers to smile, greet people, ad ask if they need help. They do it to literally everyone.

If retail employees aren't nice to you it means your face transcends regular ugliness.

I started talking to a girl I met at work. She smiled when I would show up for my shift and seemed to enjoy me being around and talking to me. Even hung out with her a few times outside of work. Didn't think I had a chance until she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend. I let my guard down and the oneitis took hold. Now I haven't seen her for a while. Pretty sure she got fired. Hasn't messaged me to hang out or anything either. She was a nut case and my expectations weren't high, but it still hurts man.

Well in the U.S it's common courtesy for retail workers to smile, greet people, ad ask if they need help. They do it to literally everyone.

If retail employees aren't nice to you it means your face transcends regular ugliness.
Not necessarily. Employees in retail are treated like shit by customers, so it's understandable that they can't always have a genuine smile.
In addition to that, they see like 50 chads a day, so seeing a chad is nothing special to them and even some chads won't get to see the employee's smile.
I wouldn't interpret too much into a smile (or the lack of one) anyways. But if she seriously held the smile for more than 5 seconds with eye contact she was either thinking "Approach me!" or "He looks funny"

You're probably going to ruin it, but goddamn it try!!!

Don't ignore this, OP. There is almost nothing worse than regret and looking back asking yourself "what if"? I know it's sacrilege on this site to encourage pursuit but for the sake of your own mental health please talk to her.

exactly, it would make more sense if this was ikea or some shit
staff who stack shelves dont stare and smile at customers for 5 secs at rewe
then again ive been wrong before, will see...might be just another rejection

JFL

27years of inceldom does a number on your brain I guess

Don't ignore this, OP. There is almost nothing worse than regret and looking back asking yourself "what if"? I know it's sacrilege on this site to encourage pursuit but for the sake of your own mental health please talk to her.
yeah It will prbably lead nowhere but I will try to talk to her next time I see her. At worst, just another rejection which i've gotten many times already

still, even things like this helps me cope. I was already imagining us together as a couple on my way back home. rofl

Are you seriously forgetting the blackpill over something as trivial as a smile by a store employee? Unless you got successful surgery for your lazy eye and have ascended to 6/10 overall as an ethnic there is no way a female can be attracted to you. Especially a 7/10 female, she probably felt pity for you and smiled. Interacting with her will only lead to humiliation and rejection, I think you should forget about the incident.

Are you seriously forgetting the blackpill over something as trivial as a smile by a store employee? Unless you got successful surgery for your lazy eye and have ascended to 6/10 overall as an ethnic there is no way a female can be attracted to you. Especially a 7/10 female, she probably felt pity for you and smiled. Interacting with her will only lead to humiliation and rejection, I say you should forget about the incident.
it is not that i consciously let the blackpill down, i'm so thirsty and deprived of foid touch and validation, can't help it.

You are right though, according to blackpill science I shouldnt try to talk to her. If you really think a dude like me has a chance with a cute white german foid like her, you haven't fully internalized basics and fundementals of blackpill.

then again, even if there is 1% chance of her smiling and looking at me was a real IOI, I should take the shot. I am just so sick and tired of being alone. Posting on incel forums

Last edited:
Lol if IOI's ment something i would've escaped inceldom a long time ago.
I wanna say that they don't mean shit but its not true. You always need to look at you're surroundings. If you made it to 27 KHHV i don't think that that 7/10 femoid is in to you, common sense Unless you blew up every interaction with females because you're a mentalcel or never asked a girl out.
Men tend to think that girls in public like them. 75% of these accusations aren't true.
Anyhow, give me more info? were you alone in the aisle? what was her body language like? did she only look at you (Human eye contact is normal) did she looked down when You looked at her? Above or to the sides? give me every detail sir.

Lol if IOI's ment something i would've escaped inceldom a long time ago.
I wanna say that they don't mean shit but its not true. You always need to look at you're surroundings. If you made it to 27 KHHV i don't think that that 7/10 femoid is in to you, common sense Unless you blew up every interaction with females because you're a mentalcel or never asked a girl out.
Men tend to think that girls in public like them. 75% of these accusations aren't true.
Anyhow, give me more info? were you alone in the aisle? what was her body language like? did she only look at you (Human eye contact is normal) did she looked down when You looked at her? Above or to the sides? give me every detail sir.

thats the thing, I'd like to cope by thinking im NT and can pick up non verbal cues. You might be right of course. we will see.

>were you alone in the aisle? what was her body language like? did she only look at you (Human eye contact is normal) did she looked down when You looked at her? Above or to the sides? give me every detail sir

she KEPT staring at me even though I made sure she knows I know she is looking at me. And she was smiling too. the fuck
I thought I was alone when I was looking for some product, remembered some meme online and started smiling/smirking then I turned right, she was walking towards me from other end of aisle and saw me smiling. And then just kept looking at me. I only looked at her like 2-3 times to see if she was still looking at me till I walked past her. She looked quite daring, it wasn't a regular forced smile employees do outta politeness. At least thats my opinion.

Never seen a stacey working at rewe tbh.