Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing my old class pictures enraged me

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Today I was clearing a wardrobe with bunch of my old stuff and in one of the boxes I found the four out of dozen or so pictures that exist of me. They were class pictures of me when I was 6, 12, 14 and 18. Now the thing that enraged me was not seeing a progression of my grotesque face and the subhuman features settling in, but my face becoming darker and darker. Me at 6 was a happy smiling child full of hope, but as time passes esp after 12, you can see the smile wiped from my face. Now it's just an angry frown.

Why this enrages me is because I got reminded of how I go robbed of a good and social life by the people around me for traits I could have never changed, ie. may looks.

12 is pretty early tbh

Brutal experience bro:feelsbadman:

The worst is comparing your life with your ex classmates trust me never try to contact them they will most likely have a way better life than you and it will make you even more depressed.

The worst is comparing your life with your ex classmates trust me never try to contact them they will most likely have a way better life than you and it will make you even more depressed.
I sometimes stalk their social media and every time I do this I get so fucking angry. These bastards made my life living hell and made me a hollow shell, yet they get to enjoy life to the fullest while I have to rot on forums like this one. Comical.

Brutal thing enter to blackpill forums at that age

I was just thinking the other day about how gay class reunions are, for much of the same reason. I'd rather not ever see certain people again since they either weren't my friends to begin with, or I would outright feel hostile toward them, even if it has been several years.

And on that note, those pricks that say "high school is the best 4 years of your life"? Yeah, I'd say that might be true, as long as you don't count your early childhood years, or your college years (typically), or any of the years after that. Even when you're old and on a dialysis machine, those years are better than high school.

Last edited:
I found my way to incel forums when I was 10, besides that I was getting bullied for my looks, height and autism since I was like 7 or 8.
I didn't even give a fuck about foids at that age yet brah, when did you hit puberty?

I want to burn them all

I didn't even give a fuck about foids at that age yet brah, when did you hit puberty?
Not about puberty, but social isolation. I was always socially isolated and bullied which caused me to notice that better looking and taller or richer boys were having all the attention (both male and female) and later one were the ones changing GFs as socks.

And on that note, those pricks that say "high school is the best 4 years of your life"? Yeah, I'd say that might be true, as long as you don't count your early childhood years, or your college years (typically), or any of the years after that. Even when you're old and on a dialysis machine, those years are better than high school.
For me middle and high school were hell. The time when I was an infant was literally better

incel trait: you have no class pics

Adulthood is garbage unless you're good looking or wealthy and well connected. Don't evny the normie life, most of them are wageslaving in Walmart and working another job after that to pay rent and to take some fat, used up whore on "dates".

Adulthood is garbage unless you're good looking or wealthy and well connected. Don't evny the normie life, most of them are wageslaving in Walmart and working another job after that to pay rent and to take some fat, used up whore on "dates".
I don't care about their adult lives. I'm talking about a childhood and teenage life that was robbed from me by them.

Today I was clearing a wardrobe with bunch of my old stuff and in one of the boxes I found the four out of dozen or so pictures that exist of me. They were class pictures of me when I was 6, 12, 14 and 18. Now the thing that enraged me was not seeing a progression of my grotesque face and the subhuman features settling in, but my face becoming darker and darker. Me at 6 was a happy smiling child full of hope, but as time passes esp after 12, you can see the smile wiped from my face. Now it's just an angry frown.

Why this enrages me is because I got reminded of how I go robbed of a good and social life by the people around me for traits I could have never changed, ie. may looks.

God make kids lighter and more delusional so that they suffer less.

After puberty you become a man, and the tutorial ends.