Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I miss being a kid

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Where did it go wrong??

I remember my first ever school trip, we were like 6, i played with a basket ball and ate bread the entire time.

I miss life being so easy, when school was easy.

I never had to study or do homework, bam, good grades. I could wake up late, i would come home early, my parents were still at work.

One of my grandpas was watching me, until my parents came home.

Id come home from school, have hot lunch served, and have the rest of the day for me, id just play nintendo all day. I was so happy.

I could go to school, play nintendo, watch tv, be on my dads laptop, anything i wanted, and then go play football with my schoolmates and still be home by dinner.

Endless fun and joy.

The vacations were longer. My family was able to afford vacation back in the day. I had friends, i was hanging out often.

I rode my bike very often too, theres a big hill near me, it had a small "jump" , a "u" shaped downhill path, made for bikes, also huge forest there. I remember going there all the time.

Me and my mates would go buy energy drinks , then bike up to the hill, do a couple jumps, drink, eat candy then go very fast downhill.

In wintertime we would sleigh or snowball fight, throw firecrackers, build snowmen.
I Would visit my distant cousins from time to time.

In summer my whole generation of 2003-2007 ppl would hang out in the same spot on the river, our parents too.

Not a worry in the world, endless bliss, pure heaven.

Sometimes i cry, when i remember all the things i did, how much fun i had, and how i will never experience sometning like that ever again, something thats long gone.

The pictures in my head, the lighting, its so accurate, i remember every last bit of it.

It all went down when my parents divorced, i gained a lot of weight, and i was just in my house all day on fortnite.

Very soon my generation would start dating, drinking, clubbing etc, while i was left out.

I missed the teenage fun. Missed it all completley. Everything went by so quickly.

One moment im a 12 yo kid at home and then a second later im 19, in my room. Alone, headache from the schoolslaving.

Truly alone, this forum is all i have, i cant trust anyone, i was abandoned by my friends. My parents hate me.

when i was a kid all i did was take my bike out and just bike in a direction for as long as i could, sometimes i'd be in the country side looking at cows or exploring the forests/national parks alone. (in europe so no danger).

i'd be alone for most of it, then one summer i got inspired by ed edd and eddie and decided to try my hand at making a business.

i was a loner but i was happier than being around people. shit i wish i could go back to those days of just disappearing in to just exploring the world around me. that shit was beaten out of me.

Horrible childhood would never miss it

Me too, I could get lost in video games for hours, every day. No matter how shit the day could have been, I was always excited to play something at the end of it, after school etc.

Was the ultimate cope for me, but unfortunately it didnt last forever.

One moment im a 12 yo kid at home and then a second later im 19, in my room. Alone, headache from the schoolslaving.
it will get worse with age trust me 200 million times worse even my 20s were pretty happy while i was neeting till something striked me at age of 26 and i was extremely depressed since then, now it got even worse into the barely bearable levels

Me too, I could get lost in video games for hours, every day. No matter how shit the day could have been, I was always excited to play something at the end of it, after school etc.

Was the ultimate cope for me, but unfortunately it didnt last forever.
I love vidya , sadly eventually you realize how they’re not infinite, the way they are programmed, and other things.

Every cope has an end

When you are a kid you are closer to your higher self (astral higher consciousness) but as you get older you get more and more entangled in the web of inferior carnal desires and fears. Human life is just one big scam that is in fact worse than non existence. Im sad for you brother, I experienced similar things with the difference that it happened a long time ago when there was no interner around, I miss those times, ever since I turned 15 my life was a living hell. I hate human experience and I wish for this world to be erased from space time quantum reality entirely.

Me too brother, me too

Where did it go wrong??

I remember my first ever school trip, we were like 6, i played with a basket ball and ate bread the entire time.

I never had to study or do homework, bam, good grades. I could wake up late, i would come home early, my parents were still at work.

Id come home from school, have hot lunch served, and have the rest of the day for me, id just play nintendo all day. I was so happy.

I could go to school, play nintendo, watch tv, be on my dads laptop, anything i wanted, and then go play football with my schoolmates and still be home by dinner.

Endless fun and joy.

The vacations were longer. My family was able to afford vacation back in the day. I had friends, i was hanging out often.

I rode my bike very often too, theres a big hill near me, it had a small "jump" , a "u" shaped downhill path, made for bikes, also huge forest there. I remember going there all the time.

Me and my mates would go buy energy drinks , then bike up to the hill, do a couple jumps, drink, eat candy then go very fast downhill.

In wintertime we would sleigh or snowball fight, throw firecrackers, build snowmen.

In summer my whole generation of 2003-2007 ppl would hang out in the same spot on the river, our parents too.

Sometimes i cry, when i remember all the things i did, how much fun i had, and how i will never experience sometning like that ever again, something thats long gone.

The pictures in my head, the lighting, its so accurate, i remember every last bit of it.

It all went down when my parents divorced, i gained a lot of weight, and i was just in my house all day on fortnite.

Very soon my generation would start dating, drinking, clubbing etc, while i was left out.

I missed the teenage fun. Missed it all completley. Everything went by so quickly.

Truly alone, this forum is all i have, i cant trust anyone, i was abandoned by my friends. My parents hate me.
Brootal shit bud

Where did it go wrong??

Endless fun and joy.

I don't miss being a child. Because I had to deal with a lot of abuse and bullyling by my family, school and society. I also don't like being told what to do and given rules and regulations and boundaries. And discipline all the time. I don't like being controlled by others as an adult. I have so much freedom but I don't have the safety net. I had as a child I am completely independent and on my own.

Pubity ruins evrrything.

Same, i peaked in elementary school tbh

Mentally you are still a kid. So that's a win.

Where did it go wrong??

Endless fun and joy.

Why are you 19 you should be at least 24. Anyways all relatable. You should think like me and plan revenge for the greater good of cosmic Justice

Cant relate to having a good childhood

I had an awful childhood, so I don't

Where did it go wrong??

Endless fun and joy.

Bball is for normies

The good times! But they serve as fuel to strive for a better future.

I miss being bluepilled sometimes, Ignorance truly is bliss.

i was a loner but i was happier than being around people. shit i wish i could go back to those days of just disappearing in to just exploring the world around me. that shit was beaten out of me.
I relate to ya.
Its only in my late teens I started exploring my area.
I don't like looking back at the past and saying 'I wish I did this or that' but If I could talk to my 12 year old self, I'd tell him about the stuff I'm interested in today because the stuff I like doing today is stuff I was curious about back then but didn't have the gumption or guidance to actually do.
I was an autistic loner growing up in a rural area as a kid and apart from sports, there wasn't much else to do so I never had really any idea of who I was well until my late teens.

Me too. I wish I was a child just having fun and happy all the time.