Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being able to physically fight people in middle school

glowoftheatom

glowoftheatom

Greycel
I don't know how schools are in other countries, but at least here in Brazil, where I studied, I used to fight constantly with other students, for mostly dumb reasons. I wasn't a particularly good fighter, but when you're a kid there isn't a big difference in body types: you're either slim or fat as fuck. There wasn't any major consequences in being involved in a fight, and if you told your parents you got involved in one ,their first question would be:"did you win?"

I'm not saying fighting people is a good way to solve problems, but it is very cathartic. I imagine is the same feeling those guys had in the movie Fight Club: Using force as a way to vent their feelings.

Man, growing up sucks

i am so fucking ugly and stupid sometimes i wish there was war because that's the only purpose i could get, legit

i am so fucking ugly and stupid sometimes i wish there was war because that's the only purpose i could get, legit
I'd fight a war, but for something I believe. I wouldn't want to die for the cuck government that is Brazil

same. Or an apocalypse type scenario like the walking dead

IT MUST FEEL GOOD TO BE A BULLY

Sounds dope. In my country the teachers are so cucked that they always end fights and the students sometimes even get a reprimand

46066.jpg
Why quote my profile pic?

Bro sign up for jiu jitsu. It came from Brazil and it’s huge there

Fight club symptoms

Mogs me my nigga!

I hit two foids and spit on some other people too in middle school.

i miss fighting bullies like one time someone threw a dirty wet sponge in my face and i punched him in the face and kicked him and he cried for like an hour

Me in the middle school:

85de1c90 105d 486d ae41 f1cd0cd548cc text

The only thing from stopping you from beating up a few kids is a few locked doors bro.

Ask any locksmith how secure any locked door really is...

It's more like a suggestion of security for the honest.

There's always the playground!

- In Minecraft!

I don't know how schools are in other countries, but at least here in Brazil, where I studied, I used to fight constantly with other students, for mostly dumb reasons. I wasn't a particularly good fighter, but when you're a kid there isn't a big difference in body types: you're either slim or fat as fuck. There wasn't any major consequences in being involved in a fight, and if you told your parents you got involved in one ,their first question would be:"did you win?"

I'm not saying fighting people is a good way to solve problems, but it is very cathartic. I imagine is the same feeling those guys had in the movie Fight Club: Using force as a way to vent their feelings.

Man, growing up sucks

Man, growing up sucks
Become a boxer or join mma

I don't particularly enjoy fighting because if a certain line is crossed I will stop at nothing until your movement ceases and you're either dead or severely mangled so can't relate.