Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small list of things/people I hate

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
I hate niggers, jews, muslims, faggots, women, christians, turks, macedonians, inflation, manchester united, arsenal, cars, my crush, men mogging me in whatever way be it height dick money strength etc, my dad, leftoids, gypsies, doctors, life, cats, my face, instagram, having to spend my money or pay for anything, seeing non-white people on the street or on the internet, how my dick feels after showering or taking a shit (turtling like a bitch), insomnia, my dick, having to talk to people in real life, wagecucks, when I walk past a foid and that thing doesn't even look my way for a second to acknowledge that a person is walking past it, humanity, morals, rules, laws, teachers, taxes, cockroaches, mice and rats, women above 53kg, waking up with an alarm, depression, boredom, being below 6'1, games, non-football sports, red, bad food, when wagecucks put lettuce in my burger, having to take a shit, having to be outside, the sun, crowded places, airports, flights, liverpool, having the urge to masturbate, my hands, old women, Omega, live chat support wagecucks, immigrants, interracial couples, crypto, people below the age of 25,

and a million other things and people but I'm having a brain freeze situation due to all the opioids I've taken in my life and my brain isn't functioning properly, it hurts to even think nowadays.

Guys look at me I am a radical incel just like you guys. I hate woman and niggers teehee :soy::foidSoy:

Guys look at me I am a radical incel just like you guys. I hate woman and niggers teehee :soy::foidSoy:
Hitler was a cuck, he barely killed any niggers or muslims.

why do you hate doctors? jfl

why do you hate doctors? jfl
they're worthless cucks and scammers only interested in getting your money, especially in my country. they don't give a fuck about your health, they wanna milk you for all you're worth before you die. friendly reminder it's 2024 and there's no adequate cure for cancer or legit penis enlargement surgeries. total medicine death.

they're worthless cucks and scammers only interested in getting your money, especially in my country. they don't give a fuck about your health, they wanna milk you for all you're worth before you die. friendly reminder it's 2024 and there's no adequate cure for cancer or legit penis enlargement surgeries. total medicine death.
realistically speaking, "they're only interested in getting your money" that applies to all jobs worldwide. no one gives a singular fuck about their clients or the people they work for, they just need the money not just that buts its fair. they cure your illness and they get money, they dont have the cure for cancer because the kiked government dont release it to them.

There was barely any in Germany?
so what? He was exporting jews from all over the world. he probably liked watching niggers pipe Eva Brown and that was the only thing that cured his ED. Which reminds me of one of my biggest theories, the biggest dictators and the most evil amongst us are either dicklets or ED patients. I am one myself and I can tell you how much rage being a dicklet with ED gives a man. I literally wanna burn everyone and dream of a nuclear war so this shithole planet ceases existing. Serial killer Chikatilo literally became a serial killer because he had ED and couldn't fuck his wife and she later mocked him in front of somebody.

who gives a shiet

having to take a shit
How can you hate that ? Easily one of the best feelings in the world to take a shit, especially after holding it for hours

I hate niggers

How can you hate that ? Easily one of the best feelings in the world to take a shit, especially after holding it for hours
because I'm fucked in more ways than the average incel. after taking a shit or having a shower my dick turtles even more, don't know what happens to it. makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.