Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss being skinny

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
The lowest I ever weighed as an adult man was like 120 something pounds at 5’9. Back then I could really see my jawline and if I flexed my stomach I could see a 6 pack. Now I was still an Incel back then this was at like 18 and 19 years old and I’m now 25. I remember though that back then I was less depressed and had a lot more energy. I used to go on very long walks or even go running sometimes. Fast forward to nowadays and I’m like 221 pounds and I look like shit and feel like shit every single day. I’ve got to just start fasting like crazy and only drinking water honestly only eat if I feel like I’m truly starving.

just lose weight bro it's not really that hard it's all about what you eat. Cut sugar don't eat (((McDonalds))) and avoid fried things in general.

I'd advise you to eat fish, eggs, lettuce , boiled potato.

It is cheaper to eat healthy than consooming goyslop every single day especially when you limit your food intake.

You don't need to consume a lot of food to feel full having goyslop in your house forces you to eat more even when you're full because your brain fools you.

just lose weight bro it's not really that hard it's all about what you eat. Cut sugar don't eat (((McDonalds))) and avoid fried things in general.

I'd advise you to eat fish, eggs, lettuce , boiled potato.

It is cheaper to eat healthy than consooming goyslop every single day especially when you limit your food intake.
I need to stop taking my meds lol

I need to stop taking my meds lol
deal with your problems naturally I've never considered taking meds even tho my head is really fucked up and at times i feel like I'm going insane but i'd rather stay natural and healthy over trusting the jewish doctors

deal with your problems naturally I've never considered taking meds even tho my head is really fucked up and at times i feel like I'm going insane but i'd rather stay natural and healthy over trusting the jewish doctors
Yeah fuck those quacks I just got to tough it out with the withdrawal it can’t last forever and then I’m free