Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I MISS THE COVID ERA SO MUCH

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
I'm from Sweden so there was basically zero requirements/enforcements for the public.

During Covid I traveled tons (was at least on 20 different planes, and spent a couple of months abroad). THE PART THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT THE HOTELS I LIVED AT WAS BETWEEN 5-15 EUROS A DAY, EVEN THE FANCIER ONES WERE FAIRLY CHEAP. HOWEVER NOW THE SAME FUCKING HOTELS, EVEN THE BUDGET ONES COST LIKE 500 EUROS FOR 3 NIGHTS, I WANTED TO GO BACK TO SANTORINI WHERE I HAVE LIVED AT FOR MONTHS ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS BUT THERE'S NOT A SINGLE PLACE ON THE ISLAND THAT DOESN'T COST A SMALL FORTUNE TO STAY AT, I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN I SAW THE PRICES CONSIDERING THAT I HAD FOUND A PLANE TICKET FOR 30 EUROS (Travel date august).

Now the only way for me to ever return to the island is either if I become rich or a new pandemic drops, IF THE ELITE IS SEEING THIS PLS HURRY UP ON THE NEXT PANDEMIC.

Also Masks was probably a benefit considering modern surveillance.

i remember the first day back in the office i was just so depressed and miserable and i wanted to die

no traffic was the best

The next lockdown will be for Islamic terrorism reasons... So jbw will be a thing

i remember rich people also crowing about the better travelling and less crowded hotels
for me it was just about enjoying staying at home

guess what, now that covid is over, clever and devious people (normies) are still working from home while unaware retards (me) have returned to the office

indeed the REALLY CLEVER normies already worked from home... even before covid... lmao

Hopefully the cuckshot will kill everyone who took it

Yeah, me too, it was lifefuel for the outcasts

Yeah it was great

Especially all the normies and foids losing their minds

we need another lockdown jfl

I miss it because all the normalfags were inside their homes believing the bullshit the gov was feeding the goy. I was still working and enjoying the empty streets and quiet. Would have been cool if more stuff was open though.

I miss it because all the normalfags were inside their homes believing the bullshit the gov was feeding the goy. I was still working and enjoying the empty streets and quiet. Would have been cool if more stuff was open though.
I never took the shot, slightly annoying cause restaurants wouldn't let me sit inside or even outside their establishment, and having to take Covid test for every single flight with a cost of 10-20 euro per test.

Covid era was when this forum was in its prime