Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss Eliot Rodger and schery6

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Eliot Rodger was so based killing those faggots what a fucking hero
And for schery6 it hurts a lot because I was his friend on discord sucks that he rope he always like to talk about one piece in my dms sucks now he wont be able to finish it

ER was a fag. Killing brocels is disgusting even for my psycopathic and genocidal thoughts.

I miss @Sneir (in vIdEo GaME) ,Saint CHO Saint alek @General alek

Eliot Rodger was so based killing those faggots what a fucking hero
And for schery6 it hurts a lot because I was his friend on discord sucks that he rope he always like to talk about one piece in my dms sucks now he wont be able to finish it
schery6 had multiple white jb gfs

It really does show how bad asian dudes have it when ER is the incel posterboy and he killed three asian guys but no one gives a shit about them because the narrative is "misogynistic incels are coming to kill innocent women!!"
1,000 ricecel souls = 1 becky soul it's law

ER was a fag. Killing brocels is disgusting even for my psycopathic and genocidal thoughts.
He fucked up. He should've bought an AR-15, bought an LPVO, set up 100-200 yards away from a college football game, and picked them off from a distance targetting specifically the Chads and Stacy's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back