Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss my pee jar

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I still cant get over the fact that my dad disposed my pee jar without asking me. My pee jar was always reliable even though the lid didnt work anymore. It served me well. I dont have any other jars and i will have to buy a new one :cryfeels:
20240219 001823

Rest in peace, you will never be forgotten

why the fuck do you have a pee jar nasty ass nigga

did u keep the poopjar at least?

I still cant get over the fact that my dad disposed my pee jar without asking me. My pee jar was always reliable even though the lid didnt work anymore. It served me well. I dont have any other jars and i will have to buy a new one :cryfeels:
View attachment 1088277
nigga got ebola in there, also why cant u just piss in the toilet

we did not need a picture of it...

nigga got ebola in there, also why cant u just piss in the toilet
I made multiple posts and threads in the past why i use a pee jar

Reminds me of LowTierGod's piss bottles.

at least use a 2L jug or something dude, why the fuck are you pissing in a pickle jar :feelspuke:

I never thanked it and now its forever gone :feelsrope:

at least use a 2L jug or something dude, why the fuck are you pissing in a pickle jar :feelspuke:
Jugs have small openings, i like jars because its way easier to piss in

Open that jar and you've just released an unknown disease that annihilates all mankind within 24 hours
Would be a dream come true tbh

that is a jar of minced garlic you larp

Find another jar, pee in it and then throw it to an foid from a place nobody can see you
425C91E3949FD98A330895F9F89298A0CDCB4DC0

View attachment 1088277
Nah you must have created an undiscovered deadly virus, never open that jar !!!!