Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss /r/incels

V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
This place just isn’t the same, man. I don’t like memes but even the memes there were funnier. 

R.I.P /r/incels. You’re gone but never forgotten.

It had some pro's and con's.

This website is at least a lot more personal than reddit

Facade said:

The only things I hated was the normie brigades and the sub going private constantly.

I do too, but it's over anyways.

The only thing know we could think of is the pros of incels.is

Plus, it was hard for the mods to deal with daily brigades from other subs. They're doing a good job here making the place cleaner and safer for Incels here.

I like this website more. As an older guy, i prefer old school forums like this, instead of reddit.

the community certainly took a hit. its not the same.

Kointo said:
That's straight cold.

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's straight cold.

american-psycho-w1280.jpg

It's the Sesshomaru effect. Everything I post with this avatar seems cold.

Facade said:

Yeah I like it here but people just shit post for attention desperately trying to gain notoriety or sway in the community. YOU MUST DEVOTE YOUR TIME TO INCELDOM TO BECOME A INCELS.ME LEGEND

jackbud said:
I miss it too. This place is great but the humor isn't as appealing and it's just not brutal enough
I don't want the brutality, no bueno to that.

Vision said:
The only things I hated was the normie brigades and the sub going private constantly.

i liked the normie brigades. allowed us to blackpill normies and btfo. nothing better than a normie giving their advice and we just calling our Godmod to instantly ban them. Good times.

Futurecel2.0 said:
i liked the normie brigades. allowed us to black[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)][font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]pill normies and btfo. nothing better than a normie giving their advice and we just calling our Godmod to instantly ban them. Good times.[/font][/color]

It was useless though. Normies comments were upvoted highly and our own members were downvoted to the bottom. They were also so damn deluded, it was impossible to blackpill them. Fuck, they were insufferable.

Futurecel2.0 said:
i liked the normie brigades. allowed us to blackpill normies and btfo. nothing better than a normie giving their advice and we just calling our Godmod to instantly ban them. Good times.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It was useless though. Normies comments were upvoted highly and our own members were downvoted to the bottom. They were also so damn deluded, it was impossible to blackpill them. Fuck, they were insufferable[/font]

Futurecel2.0 said:
Vision said:
The only things I hated was the normie brigades and the sub going private constantly.

Wait....???? You actually crave conflict? Da fuq? My fucking goodness, lol.

I miss it too even though this place is a safer haven. I hope this place won't become a circlejerk like lookism

/r/Incels was the best. I miss it too. But this place isn't too bad. It has things that are better than /r/Incels. Such as the lack of Femoids and normans.

We can also say things we couldn't say before.